The 2012 CEV Champions League

• German champion Schweriner SC will definitely use their place in CL next season :)

thata a great news, fortunatley a german club in the women business !!!! unfortunatley schwerin is too far away for me to watch the matches live

• I haven't watched Schweriner, yet but I'm curious about them :D I have no idea about German League's level. How far can Schweriner go in Champions League? I know they did quite well in Azerbaijani Cup and could go even more but I still wanna hear something about this team :D

• It's difficult to predict at this point...they keep many good players from this season, especially Mira Topic (CRO OH). They're certainly better than teams like Split or Aguere were this season, but I don't expect them to reach 2nd round (depending on pool composition of course).

• I hope that VGSTT will be in that group :D

-Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT (TUR) (Glinka+Nikolic+Fürst :super: )
    -Dinamo Kazan (RUS) (Gamova 8o )
    -Foppapedretti Bergamo(Piccinini,Ortolani,Bosetti) or Villa Cortese(Agüero :rose: ) (ITA)
    -Atom Trefl Sopot (Neriman :heart: )(POL)

:cheesy: :cheesy:

• I hope that VGSTT will be in that group :D

-Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT (TUR) (Glinka+Nikolic+Fürst :super: )
    -Dinamo Kazan (RUS) (Gamova 8o )
    -Foppapedretti Bergamo(Piccinini,Ortolani,Bosetti) or Villa Cortese(Agüero :rose: ) (ITA)
    -Atom Trefl Sopot (Neriman :heart: )(POL)

:cheesy: :cheesy:

If that would happen, there will be again a group of death, with an Italian, Turkish and Russian topteam !! This season it was Bergamo, Fenerbahce, Dinamo Moscow... :whistle:

:super:

• I changed my opinion..I want Dinamo Moscow instead of Dinamo Kazan :D Goncharova and Tom :cheesy:

:D :D

But according to Bartek, Tom's trasnfer is only 70 % at the moment . :teach:

• It's difficult to predict at this point...they keep many good players from this season, especially Mira Topic (CRO OH). They're certainly better than teams like Split or Aguere were this season, but I don't expect them to reach 2nd round (depending on pool composition of course).

oooh okaaayy Thank you :flower:

• UPDATE ! ! !

Turkey: Fenerbahce Acibadem and VakifbankGünes Türk Telekom

Azerbaijan: Rabita Bakü

Russia: Dinamo Kazan, Dinamo Moscow

Italy: MC Carnaghi Villa Cortese , Scavolini Pesaro, Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo

France: RC Cannes , ASPTT Mulhouse

Poland: Fakro Muszyna, Atom Trefl Sopot

Spain: Menorca , Murcia ???

Serbia: Beograd

Romania: Tomis Constanta

Germany: Schwenier

Switzerland: Volero Zurich

Czech Rep. : Modranska Prostejov

Croatia: ZOK Split

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• As i write before, there is no spot for Azerbeijan, Switzerland and Czech ;) They can play if and only if CEV give them wild card. Now valid list is that;

1 ITA 3 (Cortese-Bergamo-Pesaro)
    2 RUS 2 ( dinamo kazan and dinamo moskova)
    3 TUR 2 (FBA and vakıfbank)
    4 FRA 2 (Cannes and Mulhouse)
    5 POL 2 (fakro and Atom Trefl)
    6 ESP 2 (Menorka and Murcia)
    7 SRB 1 (Beograd)
    8 ROU 1 (Tomis Constanta)
    9 CRO 1 (Split)
    10 NED 1 (Amstelveen)
    11 GER 1 (Scwenier)

There is 2 more wild card except these spots. :whistle:

• Dutch champion is VC Weert not TVC Amstelveen and according to CEV the countries list seems that way every year but it isn't ;)

They (Dutch team, German team such as teams or maybe a Spainish team ) are unable to pay attendance money for Champions League ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• but you cannot foresee which team would receive Wild Card, right? 8)

so for that monent we can only talk about the teams having spot with their country ranking and you cannot talk about others for sure :whistle: and accoding to german users Schwenier will use its spot :thumbup:

• Muszynianka has got the Chance. If Muszynianka pays 150 thousand euro to CEV, will be the Host of the Final Four ^^

• I have a question..Is there any club that won both Cup1, Cup2 and Cup3 like Vakıfbank :D Vakıfbank has CL Cup, Top Teams Cup(2nd) and Challenge Cup(3rd) :D :super:

Vakif is the first team who did that. there is no team wich could do it. Now only world Clubs Cup left for Vakif :cup:

• Muszynianka has got the Chance. If Muszynianka pays 150 thousand euro to CEV, will be the Host of the Final Four ^^

Why.?? If everything depends on money then azeri and turkish teams can pay much more. But U are right. I think this F4 will be hosted by Poland(40%) or Azerbaijan(55%). as voleyball is developing in this countries.