2012 Junior Volleyball European Championship - Ankara/Turkey

• Italy beat Russia 3-0 and got the medal.Italy deserved it.But its not fair to play this match at 11:30 a.m. after yesterday's tiring match which finished around :19:00.Russia coud have played better if the match would be playing at a later hour,(maybe Italy would win again,we cant know)

• Italy beat Russia 3-0 and got the medal.Italy deserved it.But its not fair to play this match at 11:30 a.m. after yesterday's tiring match which finished around :19:00.Russia coud have played better if the match would be playing at a later hour,(maybe Italy would win again,we cant know)

I'm really happy for Italy's win but at the same time I agree with you...it is quite unfair, especially at youth level!

• Cikiriz :obey: Ceylan :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 1st set Turkey 25-21 Serbia

In Turkish team, I really like no 6 (MB). She isn't tall like Kübra, but she is faster and technically better. Weakest point in Turkish team is no 5 (OH).

In Serbian team I really like Cikiriz.

• Serbia is missing lots of serves.

• 1st set Turkey 25-21 Serbia

In Turkish team, I really like no 6 (MB). She isn't tall like Kübra, but she is faster and technically better.

Ceylan is the only player from Eczacıbaşı in Junior NT :D I guess this season she will play for Eczacıbaşı Senior team in league matches with Poljak and Büşra.I hope she can learn a lot from Poljak and Petrovic :win: She is very promising and the only player who can make slide attacks as good as Eda :D

• Ceylan is the only player from Eczacıbaşı in Junior NT :D I guess this season she will play for Eczacıbaşı Senior team in league matches with Poljak and Büşra.I hope she can learn a lot from Poljak and Petrovic :win: She is very promising and the only player who can make slide attacks as good as Eda :D

On CEV-website, the clubs are not mentioned...so can you give me a Turksih link?

P.S. Your inbox is full :teach:

• Their current clubs

Cagla Akin (S) => Vakıfbank TT (loaned to Besiktas)
    Kubra Kegan (S) => Karayollari
    Damla Cakiroglu (OH) => TED Kolejliler
    Seyma Ercan (OH) => In transfer list
    Ecem Alici (OH) => Galatasaray
    Ece Hocaoglu (OPP/OH) => Vakıfbank TT (Loaned to Nilufer)
    Ceyda Aktas (OPP/OH) => Vakıfbank TT
    Asli Kalac (MB) => Yesilyurt
    Ceylan Arisan (MB) =>Eczacibasi
    Kubra Akman (MB) => Vakıfbank TT (Loaned to Nilufer)
    Dilara Bagci (L) => Iller Bankasi
    Didem Marangoz (L) => Galatasaray

• :flower: :flower: :flower:

• Yeahh Junior ECH Gold Go girls :obey: :super: but our performance was really a bit disapointment for me :down: They were playing much better at youth level maybe it's because our phenomen coach Gokhan Edman :teach:

• COngratulations young Sultans :flower: :flower: :flower:

@ Tayfun

It seems you don't like Turkish coach :lol: :D

Who was last year's coach?

• Canter

I am talking about whole tournament not only final match :)

flyingdutchman

Motta was their coach at youth ECH and he prepared all of them very well after he had to come back to senior NT and they have continued with Sahin Catma in youth wch but they were really well prepared by Motta so Sahin Catma was really lucky.Gokhan Edman is the worst turkish volleyball coach i think.He worked many years in Galatasaray and he had no success either :aww: