2012 Junior Volleyball European Championship - Ankara/Turkey

• Turkish Ntv Spor is going to broadcast Turkey-Belgium at 14:00 (local time)

Are there other streaming on web???

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• you can watch turkey-belgium match from here

http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin

• Thank you! :) And Italy - Bulgaria???

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• NTV is broadcasting only Turkey's match and most probably semis :down:

• I see some changes about Kubra Akman first is her body looks really fit now,she had some extra weights previous year and she uses float services,previous year she was using classic services.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yes Kübra seems better whereas Çağla seems way worse :down: She is making too many wrong choices and also very slow to react some bad receptions. The only reason we are winning is our consistent effective float serves. :whistle: Another surprising point is that Ceyda is starter instead of Ece, who is MVP of previous youth ECh :huh:

From Belgium, they have the worse libero I've seen so far :what: Sarah Coppens seems the only one who fighting

• Belgian setter plays very well, she has a good speed and precision in her sets. And their 15 year old OH Van Gestel is also playing well most of the time, definitely not like a normal 15 year old ;) Nice to see Belgium winning the set, I thought the referee stole a point from them at 21:21 when Ece set a ball that looked very very foul and Van Gestel touched the net on attacking that ball...

Ece looked bad in the short time she played, she hardly jumps...

• No doubt Kubra leads the team today.We will need her much in this tournament since most of players look in a bad shape.I also didn't like Seyma's performance today.Hope all of them can grow their performances during the tournament.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• One time in 3rd set I looked at live score it was 15-12, next time it was 15-23 :white: Russian OH Ilchenko had a serving streak in 3rd set...

That´s right. Russia scored the equalizer at 15-15 and made 8 points in a row from that.

• Huge difference in attack between Russia and Germany, 45% to 29%, and Russia also stronger in reception. Germanys strongest point by far was the block according to stats with 15 pts.

Stats: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24683

Aulenbrock only 18% but Lippmann got no chance to play.
    And the coach also did not change setter during the bad periods. If you lose so much points in a row you have to try it, I think...
    Maybe Abbing ist a good coach in training. But in matches???

• It has been always hard to play 1st matches in such competitions. Even though I didn't like our performance, it was important to win. I believe, we will play better and better every match. Our two very important players: Ece and Damla had injuries and they aren't in their best shape still and Ece is even backup OPP now. I don't know if she will be ready in upcoming matches but it is obvious that Ceyda isn't enough. I liked our middles, especially Kübra. Aslı made a good job coming from bench. She is so quick and her arm strenght is well. Kübra-Ceylan-Aslı middle trio is the best in that level. I am sorry for the one who will sit in the bench. :aww:

• Congrats. junior Sultans!

our middles made the difference for us.Kübra is too important player for this team.Aslı Kalaç played well,Ceylan played not badly ,Lbero Dilara seemed well.Our Oh's didnt look well at attacking and receiving.Our reception were not good enough.Belgium served very well.Belgium wittock( does this girl have any relation to older wittock?) and nuber 7 van getsel played well.Belgium's middles were terrible,especially their sliding attacks on zone 2 were worse than horrible.If Belgium had better middles they would have been a dangerous team.Ceyda was neither super nor horrible.we have to improve our reception.i hope we will be better and better match by match.

• Who was the setter for Italy in the match against Bulgaria? Was it Martina Recine? What about Carraro?

According to stats Martina played, but I still wonder why didn't they bring Chiara Scacchetti, who was pretty good setter from their youth roster ?(

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24684

Also, it seems like Perinelli played as receiving Opp :huh:

Anyone knows if Bulgarian Dimitrova players also sisters :teach: