The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Fofao is still the best setter in the whole world :white:

guys, there's one interesting thing I find. Which MB line-up is the strongest do you think?

1.Fenerbahçe Acıbadem ( Eda Erdem - Christiane Fürst)
    2.Bank BPS Fakro MUSZYNA ( Caroline Wensink - Agnieszka Bednarek - Katarzyna Gajgal )
    3.Dinamo Moscow ( Simona Gioli - Maria Perepelkina - Julia Merkulova )
    4.Villa Cortese ( Sara Anzanello - Rafaella Calloni)
    5.VGS Türk Telekom ISTANBUL ( Bahar Toksoy - Maja Poljak )
    6.Scavolini Pesaro ( Martina Guiggi - Elisa Manzano)
    7.Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo ( Valentina Arrighetti - Iuliana Nucu )
    8.Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL ( Heather Bown - Evgeniya Duskiyevich)

I prefer Eda and Fürst :super:

• Neslihan did just 3 points in her last game in turkish league, maybe she became injured there ?

She is not injured. She did not start the game probably because Micelli wanted to rest her since she started playing right after WCH both in league and Champions League. People who watched the last game against Ankaragucu says that Eczacibasi could have lost the second set so Micelli used Nesli and with her 3 points the team won the set. Actually I am wondering the same if she is in Spain or not. Well she keeps saying how much she liked Canary Islands when she is playing for Tenerife. Anyway we're gonna learn tonight maybe she is already there.

About the middle blockers I would definetely say Furst and Eda. Bown and Yevgenia combination is good too but the team's reception is not that good which does not let the setter use them so much. And Eczacibasi Vitra does not have Fofao.

• Eda-Fürst is the strongest MB-duo :win: :super:

Eda :heart:

• well, i would prefer

7.Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo ( Valentina Arrighetti - Iuliana Nucu )

8.Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL ( Heather Bown - Evgeniya Duskiyevich)

• I think Simona Gioli - Maria Perepelkina - Julia Merkulova is wonderful

• For me the ranking is as follows:
    1. Gioli, Perepelkina and Merkulova
    2. Bown, Dushkyevich AND Aysun Ayhan
    3. Eda Erdem and Furst

If someone learns whether Darnel traveled to Tenerife or not before the game starts, it will be greatly appreciated.

• She is not injured. She did not start the game probably because Micelli wanted to rest her since she started playing right after WCH both in league and Champions League. People who watched the last game against Ankaragucu says that Eczacibasi could have lost the second set so Micelli used Nesli and with her 3 points the team won the set. Actually I am wondering the same if she is in Spain or not. Well she keeps saying how much she liked Canary Islands when she is playing for Tenerife. Anyway we're gonna learn tonight maybe she is already there.

About the middle blockers I would definetely say Furst and Eda. Bown and Yevgenia combination is good too but the team's reception is not that good which does not let the setter use them so much. And Eczacibasi Vitra does not have Fofao.

Well, watched both Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce games. Did not see any difference between the reception level of two teams. Both look rusty.

• What happens in the match Odintsovo-Belgrado??

• What happens in the match Odintsovo-Belgrado??

i think can be a difficult match but Zarechie will win the match 3-1 or 3-2

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• i think can be a difficult match but Zarechie will win the match 3-1 or 3-2

Yes.....but there was a sospension in the first set at the first technical time out....why?

• Beautiful pipe under-net from Kaczor :lol: :lol:

• Who's the best? :D hahaha :super: :dance4: :obey:

Maja Poljak
    I love this girl. :heart: