Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• He hasn't signed yet, but apparently it's a done deal. It will most likely be a 3-year contract.
    The owner of Volero Zurich has taken over the management of Perugia and will invest a lot in new players.

That's all according to Terzic's interview in Serbian newspapers today.

do you have link from interview? :)

• Caroline Wensink in Piacenza :)

• This is indeed strange. Was there a conflict between Caroline and the club or simply a note in her contract she is allowed to leave during the season? I feel sorry for Schwerin. It's hard to see your captain leaving in the middle of the season.

I hope Piacenza signed Caroline for MB-position. Her perfornances in Schwerin were not that strong on OH-position, so I think in the very strong Italian League she will get even more difficulties on OH-position.

• According to Schweriner SC - homepage (www.schweriner-sc.de)

1. Caroline left because she had a serious conflict with headcoach Edwin Benne !! That surprises me alot, because Benne was the decisive factor for Wensink to join Schwerin!

2. Benne himself will also leave Schwerin immediately because of a conflct with the management and also the players.

I wonder what caused the bombexplosion, leading to the immediate departure of the coach and the team-captain... :S :(

• Caroline wasn't the team captain ;) It is Julia Retzlaff as far as I know.

The whole thing comes as a biiiig surprise here, Edwin Benne led the team to the unexpected title last season and this season so far the team lost only 2 matches (cup semifinal against Dresden and CEV Cup match vs Dinamo Bucuresti), so I can't understand this decision. There must be some really bad problems behind the scenes, if I hear anything I will write here...

Until further decisions are made the team will be coached by Norwegian Tore Aleksandersen who was the coach before Edwin Benne came.

• Now, Milena Sadurek is a free player.

• Ivana Kamenjarin (OH, CRO NT) wont play volleyball anymore because of serious knee injury :(

• I'm not sure if this has been shared here before but Giuseppe Cuccarini will no longer coach Eczacibasi Zentiva (TUR) following the team's elimination from CEV Cup in the quarterfinals to Rabita BAKU. The news has generally been received enthusiastically by the fans of the club.

• I'm not sure if this has been shared here before but Giuseppe Cuccarini will no longer coach Eczacibasi Zentiva (TUR) following the team's elimination from CEV Cup in the quarterfinals to Rabita BAKU. The news has generally been received enthusiastically by the fans of the club.

it is official

• i saw in croatian newspaper that Angelo Vercesi (Scavolini Pesaro) will be new coach of Croatia NT, is it possible??

• if it is true, it will be very good for Croatia NT..they will have an excellent coach..let's see what they can do in Japan..

• That are amazing news for Croatia NT!!!!IIn all senses...I'm really happy for them!!!

Vercesi is a brasilian coach...itself would help CRoatia NT in the way of playing..and he is also a physic trainer...witch will be great for Croatia...not telling..that if Croatia FEderation is taking them...they probably asure to him a good work...so CRoatia will be able to have a good preparation...
    The team have so many individual talents....maybe Vercesi was the piece missing to make a good group!
    And he already playing with Usic, and I'm sure he wont have problems to adapt and talk to the other girls!!!Maybe he convince Natasa Osmokrovic to come back...

I'm really happy for Croatia right now!!!:)))

• Croatia has good players but this Team need time to be strong. So don't expect very good results in WCH. Poland too need time and now We have strong Team so I wish Croatia too. :)