Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• I heard some rumor states that one of the best middle blockers in Europe might make a move to join an Italian Club within current season. And to the rumor the team has two candidates who are currently playing outside of Italy.

Marija Pavlovic (MB/OPP) in Volley Carpi (A2)

• i dont know where to post this but im in shock of this news..and i dont if this is true

Player of team Russia was in the hospital

Forward Moscow "Dynamo" and national team of Russia Natalia Safronova hospitalized in serious condition in the Institute Sklifosovsky. Accurate diagnosis is not yet known.

As Sportbox.ru told the press service of Volleyball Federation of Russia, on Thursday at the training Safronova became ill and she fainted after that and was taken to hospital. According to unconfirmed reports, 30-year-old volleyball player is in a coma.

In the national team of Russia Safronova won the 2006 world championship and 1998 and 2002 won a bronze medal in the tournament, became a silver medalist in Athens 2004. Four times won the championship of Russia.

• Sorry, I cant write a name neither players nor club but both mbs are playing for two top teams in CL and they are not happy with their current clubs as far as I know.

• Sorry, I cant write a name neither players nor club but both mbs are playing for two top teams in CL and they are not happy with their current clubs as far as I know.

Why not? I see that italian fans on their forum are already welcoming Dinamo Moscow MB to Villa Cortese.Not that it is a secret.

• Because Gioli is not the only option and the transfer is not confirmed yet. There is also a crucial player for the current team and if she will be transferred to Italy there will be a big shocking somewhere else :)

• Because Gioli is not the only option and the transfer is not confirmed yet. There is also a crucial player for the current team and if she will be transferred to Italy there will be a big shocking somewhere else :)

I had the feeling that it's Maja Poljak cause for two seasons she played in Turkey she couldn't show her real performance due to the inability of the setters she played with.But still it is always a pleasure to watch her. :rose:

• I had the feeling that it's Maja Poljak cause for two seasons she played in Turkey she couldn't show her real performance due to the inability of the setters she played with.But still it is always a pleasure to watch her. :rose:

the most shocking MB transfer news would be Ravva's transfer :what: but as far as i know she is really happy in cannes.so if we
    score her name out the only remaining name is walevska :whistle:

• Marina Katić in piacenza :)

• Lucky Piacentini :kiss:

I agree, she is better than Piccinini

• Darko Zakoc will be the new coach of Romanian NT. He was the coach of serbian champion Postar 064 but he quit because of big financial problems in the club.He was Serbian NT coach before Terzic,but we didn't have such good players back then.He used to coach many players who are now in NT.
    Many people consider him the best serbian coach and were hoping that he will be NT coach again. But we can't get rid of Terzic, not even after 2 disastrous years of Serbian NT.

• Vendula Adlerova (Czech NT) from TFOC (FRA) to DYO Karşıyaka (TUR).

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova