Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• I wouldn't exactly say they're playing well considering they're 8th in the standings, but yes, the timing is weird. It probably has to do with this new management of Perugia.

but will he still coach NT? because this year apparently he didn't come to Perugia because the society wanted him from the beginning of the season but he could coach only after the end of EC...that was one of the points... :huh:

• Terzic said that he believes at least 2 serbian players will play for Perugia.I hope Djerisilo will be one of them.She deserves to play for top club.

And the other one will be Maja Ognjenovic, I guess. Which I wouldn't like, because I think she needs another coaching perspective and not all Terzic all the time.

but will he still coach NT? because this year apparently he didn't come to Perugia because the society wanted him from the beginning of the season but he could coach only after the end of EC...that was one of the points... :huh:

Yes, he will still coach the NT. The management of Perugia doesn't have a problem with it.

• And the other one will be Maja Ognjenovic, I guess. Which I wouldn't like, because I think she needs another coaching perspective and not all Terzic all the time.

I remember Ognjenovic saying in an interview that next season she will play in the same country where her boyfriend plays basketball.Since he is in Olympiacos she could easily end up in greek league.I don't know what would be" better" for her career-having Terzic as coach all the time or playing in Greece.

• I remember Ognjenovic saying in an interview that next season she will play in the same country where her boyfriend plays basketball.Since he is in Olympiacos she could easily end up in greek league.I don't know what would be" better" for her career-having Terzic as coach all the time or playing in Greece.

i think having Terzic...at least she could play in a league of high level...obviously if she can handle the pressure ;)

anyway dos you know if it's possible to find Terzic's interview somewhere?

• I have to correct myself:Ognjenovic actually didn't say that she will play in the same country where her boyfriend plays(as I wrote in my previous post) , but that she and her boyfriend will play in the same country next season.Sorry for the mistake.

• Thailandese Nt players Wanna Buakaew (libero) and setter Narumon Hanan,also Canada NT captain Tammy Mahon and Larise Cewndy are in Igtisadchi Baku.

What about Heather Hughes ?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Kirillova can not be effective at the moment but i am sure that she will play seriously after March during the important games.

In my opinion she will kick asses

• Well, what to say about Kim...

1. She is not in good shape at the moment ( she said herself in Dutch press), due to her time-out.

2. Further she said in Dutch press that one of her knees is only 80 % due to several injurees. She learned to cope with it, but especially in defence it's a handicap.

3. She isn't a top-setter, but I still think she can do a good job for Novara.

• i hope kim gets along well with the team. maybe flier will be better with kim.

• So how many foreign players will be in Novara than? Flier,Tom,Kozuch,Kirillova,Stealens,Podolec. That makes 6. Can someone remind me the foreign player limitation in Italian League? How many players can one team have in their squad and on court?