Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• What do you think about Vendula Alderova? Is she a good OH?

She is a good OH, but maybe not very good.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Georgina Klug (OH-ARG NT) left Perugia and signed with Roma (A2), there are rumors that Veronica Angeloni will come back to Perugia.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• such a bad news. Dumler is still young :(
    and, Is staelens in Novara now or she's not coming?

• Ok I found out that Conny Dumler finished her volleyball career and this season played one match in the club of her hometown (Ansbach) in a quite low league in Germany. Sorry to hear this, she was such a good player :S

Sad to hear indeed...she was to young to finishes her career...and had a good volleyball

• Is it sure?

He hasn't signed yet, but apparently it's a done deal. It will most likely be a 3-year contract.
    The owner of Volero Zurich has taken over the management of Perugia and will invest a lot in new players.

That's all according to Terzic's interview in Serbian newspapers today.

• Zoran Terzic to take over Perugia the next season.

hmmm quite odd to announce new team's coach in the middle of the season while current coach is doing alright and a team is playing quite well :huh:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I think Cornelia Dumler isn't playing at the moment. There is no information about her anywhere, I will try to find out something.

Veronica Angeloni from Piacenza to Perugia, or should I say from one bench to another :D

in my opinion,vero in bench is better than in court... :aww:

• I wouldn't exactly say they're playing well considering they're 8th in the standings, but yes, the timing is weird. It probably has to do with this new management of Perugia.

but you know Perugia doesn't have very good team this year and 6-8 place is a reflection of their possibilities. i don't think they can go much higher in a standing with this team , and most of the matches they lost was with powerhouses of the league and those matches very rather even

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.