Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Finally i will watch my Neri :heart: Thank you guys :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• How is Startseva's injury now? Akulova is really bad I think :thumbdown:

Kazan's setters are bad too.So in this position they are equal.Gamova & Larson and Kosheleva & Neriman will make the diffrence today guess and i think Krasnador's MBs are better than Kazan's.Akinradewo :obey: Other hand Oschinkina was the best blocker of league previous season if i am not wrong.

• yes, Akindrewo is better than Borisenko and Morozova, but other MB from Krasnodar is not near level of two from Kazan. Gamova is stil far away from any player in Russia league so she can be big bonus for Kazan.

• 25-21 Kazan won the 1st set

Millitary band covered the field in set break :lol:

• The stream works really bad unfortunalty, at least for me...

EDIT: Works better now, but the match is pretty much over. Kazan is too good. Krasnodar really needs better recivers if they want to beat them.

• yes, Akindrewo is better than Borisenko and Morozova, but other MB from Krasnodar is not near level of two from Kazan. Gamova is stil far away from any player in Russia league so she can be big bonus for Kazan.

Morozova isnt playing in Kazan, she plays in Moscow, but maybe u mean Moroz.

• Another disappointing performance from Krasnodar team. No reception to talk about and even if there's one the setters are horrifying, Startseva is still walking with crutches. So they will struggle to get a medal this year. And overall this was a game between two leaders of Russian league - the level isn't that good. Brazillian teams play way better right now.

• Day 14 results:
    Avtodor-Metar Chelyabinsk - Zarechie-Odintsovo - 1:3 (13-25,25-23,23-25,10-25)
    Fakel Novy Urengoy - Omichka Omsk - 3:1 (25-21,23-25,25-21,25-18}
    Dinamo Moscow - Tyumen-TyuGU - 3:1 (21-25,25-16,25-22,25-19)
    Severstal Cherepovets - Uralochka-NTMC Ekaterinburg - 0:3 (25-27,18-25,20-25)
    Dinamo Kazan - Dinamo Krasnodar - 3:0 (25-21,30-28,25-18}

Kazan has extended their 3-0 winning streak in Russian league to 8 games. Maybe Uralochka at home can stop them next game?

• How did Neriman play, especially in reception ?:D

Neriman played badly both in reception and attack. The whole team played badly only Fateeva was trying her best, all the others :thumbdown:

• Standings:
    1. Dinamo Kazan 34
    2. Uralochka Yekaterinburg 33
    3. Dinamo Krasnodar 32
    4. Dinamo Moscow 28
    5. Proton Balakovo 25
    6. Omichka Omsk 23
    7. Fakel Novy Urengoy 19
    8. Zarechie Odintsovo 18
    9. Tyumen TyumGU 16
    10. Severstal Cherepovets 13
    11. Avtodor-Metar Chelabinsk 6
    12. Samorodok Khabarovsk 5

• Kazan has extended their 3-0 winning streak in Russian league to 8 games. Maybe Uralochka at home can stop them next game?

After watching Uralochka today, I can't imagine that they beat Kazan. I was quite disappointed by their performance, I expected them to play better...

Neriman played badly both in reception and attack. The whole team played badly only Fateeva was trying her best, all the others :thumbdown:

:what: I thought Neriman played quite well, definitely much better than Kosheleva...