Italian League 2011/2012

• For what I understand the problem is this: witht he number of foreigner players under 22.

Cause previous the start of this season the italian federation agreed in changing the rule of it. In previous season each italian team could have only one foreigner under 22, but after this aproval, each team in A1 woman championship, that had at least 4 italian players inside court (7 in total), didnt have to be guided under the limitation of foreigner players under 22, meaning they could have had as many as they wanted. In other hand the team with less then 4 italians inside court, would have to keep with the restriction of only 1 foreigner under 22 in the squad.

Thinking in that Novara decided to think in a team with 4 italians inside court, and like that signed with 3 foreigner players under 22, Veljkovic, Malagurski and Nomikou.

But now, one week missing to the championship to start, looks the FIPAV decidedt o change the rule again, so Novara could not have the 3 girls, so now they are thinking in not playing the season...

that is what I understood I guess.

But it must be not ok to change rules so close to the start I guess, so I dont know what will happen! :S

• For what I understand the problem is this: with the number of foreigner players under 22.

Yes. Novara maybe will decide not to play the championship

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Are you ready?

-20 minutes!!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Guys, is true that the match Pesaro x Piacenza was suspended???

What will happen? :S

As far as I understood, the A1 match of Piacenza and the A2 match of Forli are cancelled because Forli still is in court to play in A1 instead of A2 and before there is a final decision both teams won't play any matches, at least not tomorrow.

And Novara might quit because of change of U-22 player rules. FIPAV and Italian league suck big time right now :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• GReat match! great victory for Foppa! :) :super:

Im impressed with Ruseva, she did play very well! :)

Di Iulio played as libero....Bergmao will have to look for that, cause with her as libero we have no OH in bench! :S

• As far as I understood, the A1 match of Piacenza and the A2 match of Forli are cancelled because Forli still is in court to play in A1 instead of A2 and before there is a final decision both teams won't play any matches, at least not tomorrow.

And Novara might quit because of change of U-22 player rules. FIPAV and Italian league suck big time right now :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

FIPAV is ridiculous, I hope they come to some sence and let the rules be like the ones aproved before! So Novara can play!

About Forli situation, Fabris that is the president of Italian league (that is independed of FIPAV), said they will respect the justice decision, that is why the game was suspended for what I read, the final decision will happen october 12. But honestly I dont understand what Forli is complaining for....

Indeed, Italian league started really messing thsi season, like it is Italian volleyball in general Im afraid....:S They must think again what the hell they are doing...

• Congrats to Foppa and Joana and Mary :)

I couldn't watch the match :wavy:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :flower: Thanks!

BTW, Mary, Piske defended a lot!!!!!!!!!!And played quite well too in attack and block! :super:

thanks for info ! :flower: great to hear that :) as I see in the stats she played in attack very well ;)
    and Ruseva !! :super:
    Francy played poor as I see :( what's wrong with her ?

btw stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57599

• The statistics were released, but they are definetly wrong...just see the reception..hehehehehe and Bergamo definelty made more then 2 points in block so did Chieri more then 4.

But yeah, Picci didnt make a very good match, but again, I think the statistics are wrong so far.

I read in facebook Vasileva made 27 points!!!!!!!Great match for her too!

• :flower: Thanks!

BTW, Mary, Piske defended a lot!!!!!!!!!!And played quite well too in attack and block! :super:

Joanamss your profile picture is very ugly.. :lol: it's a while i wanted to tell you to change it! Ognjenovic looks horrible in that photo, please change it! That photo is really bad and I think Maja is not happy with it...and i'm not happy too, I feel like throwing up everytime i see it :)

• The statistics were released, but they are definetly wrong...just see the reception..hehehehehe and Bergmao definelty made more then 2 points in block so did Chieri more then 4.

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57599

I read in facebook Vasileva made 27 points!!!!!!!Great match for her too!

well so something really might be wrong with the stats :lol: