Italian League 2011/2012

I hope this situation will change and she will play as a 1st opp

I hope so that Zetova will stay first opposite for Chieri. At least while she still playing. Also good game by our national players Ruseva and Vasileva.

• Joana: I read somewhere that Forli complains because Piacenza for 2 years in a row was allowed to stay in A1 although they should have been relegated to A2 from their ranking after the season.

Stats: They are completely and totally wrong. Just look at the number of serves of each team per set :roll: Hope they'll be corrected...

About Hippe: I don't expect her to play much this season, Chieri signed her for 3 years so they will slowly build her up but this season they'll rely on Zetova.

• Joana: I read somewhere that Forli complains because Piacenza for 2 years in a row was allowed to stay in A1 although they should have been relegated to A2 from their ranking after the season.

Stats: They are completely and totally wrong. Just look at the number of serves of each team per set :roll: Hope they'll be corrected...

About Hippe: I don't expect her to play much this season, Chieri signed her for 3 years so they will slowly build her up but this season they'll rely on Zetova.

I know, indeed Piacenza fall last two seasons, but Forli didnt won any of the spots for A1, Parma and Chieri did...so....I mean, it makes no sence, since Lega had to decide between A2 teams to play A1, they chose Piacenza, cause they can give credits they will pay players and everything, witch Forli cant do, so what they are complaining, they are also a A2 team, like Piacenza, so...that is why I dont get it..hehehehe :)

And I agree with u what u wrote about Hippe! ^^ though I do want to see her playing already, hehe, but I guess is normal she starts in bench now, they having Zetova, that is more experient and more used to Italian championship. I think Hippe can learn a lot from her! ^^

• Here statistics from Bergamo site, I think is more reliable at this moment..hehehehe

Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo-Chieri Volley Club 3-1 (25-20 27-25 23-25 25-23)

Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo: Nucu n.e., Signorile 2, Quaranta 13, Gabbiadini n.e., Diouf 5, Merlo n.e., Di Iulio (L), Ruseva 9, Piccinini 13, Arrighetti 12, Vasileva 27, Serena.

Chieri Volley Club: Corvese 13, Borgogno 13, Zetova 13, Vesela Dolezalova, Giogoli 2, Arimattei 10, Sorokaite 18, Vietti n.e., Pavlovic 2, Borri (L), Zauri (L) n.e., Grazietti n.e., Hippe 3.

Aces: Bergamo 4, Chieri 0
    Service mistakes: Bergamo 8, Chieri 6
    Blocks: Bergamo 10, Chieri 15

• i watched the match btw Foppa-Chieri.It was a good match.
    I didnt like Foppa's OPP. Quaranta.At the first i confused Diof with Romanian Nneka Onjeyekwe.And i thought that Nneka was a great Mb,why werent they using her, instead of Ruseva,then i noticed that it was Diouf.they looked like similiar.
    Picci is not in her best.Vasileva played very well.Who is the other setter of Foppa and who will be first setter? Signorile or the other?

• what about match Scavolini-Piacenza? it will be stream somewhere?

• .Who is the other setter of Foppa and who will be first setter? Signorile or the other?

Her name Valentina Serena.She played in Turkey last season maybe you'll remember. (Ankaragucu) but Noemi Signilore is way better than her and much younger than Serena.Serena was also in the roster in Bergamo 2 years ago.It was the last season of Micelli in Foppa.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• what about match Scavolini-Piacenza? it will be stream somewhere?

Scavolini-Piacenza doesn't play today because it's not still know if Piacenza or Forlì will play in A1 :down:

• Her name Valentina Serena.She played in Turkey last season maybe you'll remember. (Ankaragucu) but Noemi Signilore is way better than her and much younger than Serena.Serena was also in the roster in Bergamo 2 years ago.It was the last season of Micelli in Foppa.

They use Signorile as first setter because in Italian league there is a special rule for Italian Under 22 players: they can be substituted among each other without limits, so Diouf can ALWAYS replace Signorile in block when she is at the net and Foppa is on service. They did it in yesterday's match, so Diouf played quite a lot actually, but Foppa always was a bit confused after defense when there was no setter. Quaranta often tried to set but then usually the MB did.

• New Bergamo uniform is horrible!!! According to me, the oldest one was better...

Who is the other setter of Foppa and who will be first setter? Signorile or the other?

Now the first setter is Signorile and not Serena, but last years Mazzanti change the starting six during the tournament (at the beginning of the championship Vasileva was holder but then Bosetti L. took her place and Vasileva came tho the bench). This year will be more changes than the last one (Di Iulio [now libero]-Vasileva, Nucu-Ruseva, Signorile.Serena, Quaranta-Diouf)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• They use Signorile as first setter because in Italian league there is a special rule for Italian Under 22 players: they can be substituted among each other without limits, so Diouf can ALWAYS replace Signorile in block when she is at the net and Foppa is on service. They did it in yesterday's match, so Diouf played quite a lot actually, but Foppa always was a bit confused after defense when there was no setter. Quaranta often tried to set but then usually the MB did.

I was watching an interview with Mazzanti in Sottorette con la Foppa, thought that, I think he really would choose Signorile no matter what. He really trust her. And honestly I think he is right in doing that. Signorile grows so fast, I think is worth the try. Honestly I dont like Serena very much, but she is a nice girl, and Foppa players like her for the enviroment of the team, hat is why I think Foppa signed with her. ;) But the idea was to give Signorile a chance this season, the same they are doing with Vasileva, as a starting player. They think is time to give them more responsabilities. ;)

• Yes, unfortunetly stupid FIPAV said they could not use the 3 U-22 players, so Novara only enter the match with 5 players, so the match was not able to happen.

FIPAN is really destroying Italian volleyball lately! ;( :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Week 1 - Results

Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo - Chieri Volley Club: 3-1 - Sts
    (Team leaders: Vasileva 27, Quaranta 13, Piccinini 13 pts; Sorokaite 18, Zetova,Corvese and Borgogno 13 pts)

MC Carnaghi Villa Cortese - Riso Scotti Pavia: 3-0 Sts
    (Team Leaders: Pavan 15, Bosetti 10, Guiggi 11 pts ; Maricic 12 pts)

Cariparma Sigrade Parma - Chateau D'Ax Urbino Volley : 1-3 - Sts
    (Team leaders: Conti 11, Campanari 10 pts; Djersilio 20 pts, Tirozzi 15, Garzaro 13, Crisanti 12 pts)

Spes Conegliano - Yamamay Busto Arsizio: 0-3 - Sts
    (Team leaders: Richards 9 pts; Havelkova 16, Havlickova 15 pts)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Brakocevic was yesterday in the match of Conegliano vising her ex club, she was their capitan before moving away from Italy.

the photo she is talking to Marcon, they played together in Conegliano. ^^

source: womenvolley.org

I hope she comes back to Italy some day! ^^