Italian League 2011/2012

• The presidents of ALL Italian clubs in A1 gave a declaration to volleyball.it defending Novara position and criticizing FIPAV and Lega.

They say if Novara made a missunderstanding of the rules (that was what Fabris, Lega president said), then, all of them did, cause all clubs left a metting that happened this summer in Rome with the same interpretation of the rules.

I imagine how long will Lega and FIPAV take to see their are wrong, and how much more they will get in the way (in a bad way) in the middle of Italian league. :mad:

• I don't like how Signorile played... :S

Me too

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• About the problems in Italy.

First oe FORLI: seems that this case is over. An audience in justice gave the last block for Forli requests, so I guess now Piacenza will be able to play without problems from now on.....is that right?

Now NOVARA x LEGA/FIPAV - this is just a mess!!!!Looks like mister Fabris, LEGA president went crazy, he used LEga site to sent a personal message to volleyball.it journalist, and to give his thoughts, witch are just ridiculous. Volleyball.it putted in their site the hole documents of players inscrition in championship autorized by FIPAV, FIVB, Lega and who ever needed to autorized before. Seems an endless case of stoborn presidents in Italian volleyball.
    And LEGA gave the first match victory to Modena 3x0 (25-0, 25-0, 25-0), and also punished Novara with 3 points in qualification and a tax of 8000 Euros!!!! Case they didnt show with complete team so the match could not happen.

Please! Someone needs to take Fabris out of Lega!!!!!!The clubs should unit or something, what he is doing do not exist! :down:

I heard that will have a meeting between FIPAV and some people where they will discuss between other things Novara problem, is that truth?

• gooood, this is so bad, we cannot watch this exciting game :( i didnt see it on eurosport

but there was an italian site streamin matches last year , do you know the address

• Yeah, I think is not in Eurosport today.....only when they broadcast that lshunter has a link. :(

Modena won first set 25x16

tuekish tv is showing the match, maybe voleybolx will upload it and whe can watch it as stream :lol:

• She is a very physically strong player. Here is a highlight Clip

• Thanks.Modena deserved and won it.Partenio is a talented young Italian player.On the other side,I couldnt see Ortolani (Italian opp) has anybody seen her on the court (She is a good player and must show that she can do better job without Leo as well) With this play in CL, Pesaro wont have much chance!

• Aguero set like a setter (before she played as a setter), dig better then a libero, recive like an hitter.... Today she play a great match!!! :obey:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• yesterday Aguero was really bad in attacking!!!! :down: the best was for sure Simona Rinieri!!!!! :heart: she's always the best...look at her sats:

-3 aces

-1 block

-17/24 in attack,with 71%

-perfect digger 68%,positive digger 77%

nothing else to say :obey: