Germany - DVL 2011/12

• i´m sorry, i have no statistics.
    Starting six
    USC Münster: Jelinkova, Kasperski, Cutura, Bathen, Berg, Hildebrand, Dörendahl. Substitutes: v.Piekartz, Sloetjes, Wiley
    Schweriner SC: Hanke, Esdelle, Topic, Retzlaff, Haugen Aas, Kauffeld, Thomsen. Substitutes: Hakuta
    Dresdener SC: Apitz,Pietersen, Thieme, Matthes, de Kruijf, Karg, Tzscherlich Substitutes: Sperl, Cmaylo
    RR Vilsbiburg: ?( i dont rember me to exactly rooster, they have so many new players: Möllers, Mesa Luaces, Meyer, Schoot, Tood, Dürr, Substitutes: Petrausch, Ittlinger, El-Wassimy

Thank you for info :flower:

I read on Schweriner-homepage Buijs, Thormann and Brandt will not play...still recovering from injuries.

• i´m sorry, i have no statistics.
    Starting six
    USC Münster: Jelinkova, Kasperski, Cutura, Bathen, Berg, Hildebrand, Dörendahl. Substitutes: v.Piekartz, Sloetjes, Wiley
    Schweriner SC: Hanke, Esdelle, Topic, Retzlaff, Haugen Aas, Kauffeld, Thomsen. Substitutes: Hakuta
    Dresdener SC: Apitz,Pietersen, Thieme, Matthes, de Kruijf, Karg, Tzscherlich Substitutes: Sperl, Cmaylo
    RR Vilsbiburg: ?( i dont rember me to exactly rooster, they have so many new players: Möllers, Mesa Luaces, Meyer, Schoot, Tood, Dürr, Substitutes: Petrausch, Ittlinger, El-Wassimy

;) thank u so much! :flower:

• Thanks again, LosHe :flower:

Nice to see the result between Schwerin and Dresden. I think there is hardly any difference in quality, considering their rosters. The fight for the championship will be only between those two teams, I presume!

• I don't think so ;) There are many good teams this season. Vilsbiburg, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Suhl have good teams again, and it will be interesting to see how much Alemannia Aachen can do with Angelina Grün...

I forgot Grün --> Aachen ;)

But, Matthias, don't you agree with me Schwerin and Dresden have the best/deepest rosters, at least on paper :?:

• It's difficult to say...Dresden never had the best individuals in the last years but still always was successful. Maybe the advantage of Dresden and Schwerin can really be to have the best bench in the long run, but I guess it will be a very interesting season (again).

• Mesa Luaces played? That would surprise me. Lena Stigrot was there as well....
    It is said, that Sarka Barborkova will play for a german team this season :S I say, it´s gonna be Münster...

• USC Münster - Dresdner SC 2:3 (20:25, 21:25, 26:24, 25:22, 15:17)

1. Dresdner SC 4:2 8:6 309:293
    2. Schweriner SC 4:2 7:6 278:288
    3. USC Münster 2:4 6:7 296:289
    4. RR Vilsbiburg 2:4 5:7 261:274

I expect our whole next season to be as balanced as this tournament :)

• What is the website of GER volleyball league?

• Opening match of the new season:
    Stuttgart - Dresden 3:0 (25:21 / 25:22 / 25:23)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2011/Women/&2002.pdf
    MVP: Renkema / Tzscherlich

The result is quite surprising even though both teams lacked several players due to injuries. Stuttgart played without Angie Bland and Vendy Adlerova, Dresden is missing 4 OHs (Kestner, Schröber, Müller, Schwabe) at the moment so nobody really could replace Thieme today even though she apparently played quite weak.

Raven, do you know if Vilsbiburg-Aachen will be on Vib24.tv?