Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Will Ozsoy be the captain of Galatasaray instead of Leo?

I read on facebook somethink but it was in turkish!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ok, thank you!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Interview with Barbolini and Leo

http://www.voleybolx.com/haber…sorulari-yanitladi/55150/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…r_embedded&v=2i_4V-1hTds#!

I translated only Leo words "Generally speaking, I think this team can do good things"

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• Can anybody summarize what Barbolini says?

• Can anybody summarize what Barbolini says?

The journalist who translate the interview didn't make a good job so that gramatically it was hard to translate, however, it must be something like that;

"It is gratifying for me to give the decision of coming to Galatasaray. Galatasaray, has incrementally achieved success.I believe in them a lot. Galatasaray have goals to become pioneer of volleyball both nationally and internationally. These were the factors that makes me choose Galatasaray. Although I had a contract with Italy's National Team, I chose Galatasaray since I want to continue my career by training a club team."

• i think it was due to the efforts of teams like ecz, vakif and fener which made turkish volleyball what it is today, the tvf might have a part but for me it is not as big as those 3 :down:

• i think it was due to the efforts of teams like ecz, vakif and fener which made turkish volleyball what it is today, the tvf might have a part but for me it is not as big as those 3 :down:

It is very unfair to put Fener near to Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı! FB contributing volleyball last a few years. Moreover, they did not grow any youth or junior NT player neither ;) Thus, Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank are the ones that improve Turkish volleyball's current position :whistle:

• It is very unfair to put Fener near to Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı! FB contributing volleyball last a few years. Moreover, they did not grow any youth or junior NT player neither ;) Thus, Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank are the ones that improve Turkish volleyball's current position :whistle:

well at least they were a part of it and besides not growing junioor players is not that big of a deal since we all know that youth success does not necessarily translate to senior excellence :whistle:

• When is the cup between eczacibasi and galatasaray?

• Of course she is not. With Barbolini as coach just Gioli may take her place. :lol:

Oh my "dearISSIMO" friend.... Leo was the captain also last year and there wasn't Barbolini there... BTW is the TEAM who choose the captain, not the coach, so shut up! :whistle:

• Daikin Türkiye is the new name sponsor of Galatasaray women volleyball team.It's a air conditioning company :win: Loca will not like these news :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Daikin Türkiye is the new name sponsor of Galatasaray women volleyball team.It's a air conditioning company :win: Loca will not like these news :D

Why? A new sponsor is always a good news

• Why? A new sponsor is always a good news

Don't you have obsession to strange names? :tzz: It will be Galatasaray Daikin Türkiye now :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It is not strange at all.... It is quite good but for me it will always be Gala XD

• do you have link to watch this league? :)