Women's Top Volley International

• I know that this is not the ideal topic, but I have to speak about it

Murcia 2002 this night will have less players on court, some of the players had to travel to Murcia to play a league match this night at the same time that the Basilea's final !! The team they have to play ( Ribeira Sacra ) refuses to change the match, they only change it If Murcia pays 6000€, the Spanish federation didn't make anything about this.......

So half team of Murcia will be playing in Basilea and the othe half in Murcia.

• puh thats great news! seems rebeira just wanted to get a little chance to "maybe" win, thats stupid and unfair, hope they will loose anyway :lol:

murcia needs its best players to have a chance to win against rexona... cos that match will be a pretty tough one!

• here are the results of today so far!!!

match for 5th place
    Azerrail Baku vs Rote Raben 3:2 (25:19 22:25 25:17 23:25 15:9)

Bronze Medal match
    RC de Cannes vs Voléro Zürich 2:3 (22:25 15:25 25:19 25:22 22:24)

and the final is going on right now, so the results will be updated soon :wink2:

• Quote from "Nastja"

and the final is going on right now, so the results will be updated soon :wink2:

Final
    Rexona Ades - Grupo 2002 3:1 (25:22 21:25 25:21 25:20)

Final Ranking 2006
    1.Rexona Ades
    2.Grupo 2002
    3.Voléro Zürich
    4.RC de Cannes
    5.Azerrail Baku
    6.Rote Raben

• Quote from "kaszanka"

With your wide-spread international connections Justyna :wink2:, do you maybe know of someone recording those matches?

And if I remember correctly it was Fer_Reple who mentioned something about a Christmas tournament in Switzerland where she for the first time saw Katarina Barun play. Well, Fer, if you are reading this: will you have access to some videos from this years' edition too?

k.

Actually who said that about Katarina Barum was me. I recorded the matches (for the 3 past editions) but I can't transform it in AVI :( (don't have the video editor board in my pc)

Actually who said that about Katarina Barum was me. I recorded the matches (for the 3 past editions) but I can't transform it in AVI :( (don't have the video editor board in my pc)

Ah, Miss Lothie, of course! You know - as the years are proceeding, the memory weakens :roll:... With that in mind I'm only partially sure, that you have turned 19 years of age just a couple of days ago. I wouldn't bet too much on it :D, but just in case: congratulations!! Just one more year and you are no teenager anymore :wink2:.
    With regard to the matches: thanks to two forum's members we have already seen 1,5 of those matches and are hoping for more in the near future :lol:.

k.

• Quote from "Jo11"

Somebody knows if there was individual award in this tournament?

I dont think so...at least there's no info about that on the official homepage.

• I think this year the tournament won't be as good as last year....for me Zurich, Cannes and Kalizs have the best shot!!!!

Here in Brasil Rexona would participate....but they change the way of Superleagu...and will ahve a final at 30th witch Rexona thought they would be but their are not...but anyway....they quit....them would go Brasil Telecom....but they believed they had a shot to be in this "little" final of Superliga....(witch by the way they were right....)and also quit...now is going Pinheiros....I have to say is a good team....but the players are not very well right now!!!
    There is Arlene and Joycinha who were from NT....and there is also the esperient Angela Moraes....

But I think other teams are in better shape right now!!!

• Rexona is not on the final, it's a pity they can't change the Top Women Volley teams anymore...
    I wonder if Pinheiros will be 5th or 6th :lol:
    Sorry, but that team is not good ;(

• doesnt matter, i just love their name... so typically DEUTSCH :lol: "blausiegel"

Hahaha :lol: :lol:
    You like it because it's deutsch? haha it's because you haven't seen pics of Mari with that uniforme, it even looks like a german team :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
    What does Blausiegel mean??? ?(
    It's their sponsor this year (before, it was an medical insurance company named Blue Life... :roll: )

• doesnt matter, i just love their name... so typically DEUTSCH "blausiegel"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well....I think I'll cheer for Zurich....but if Cannes or Kalizs win I won't mind at all....
    I didn't like Pinheiros cause of their coach...Cláudio Pinheiro....but I don't think it is him anymore....so I don't have problems with the team now.... :whistle:

• But ill cheer for Kalisz of course.... not hard to guess why or? och lena lena :love: :lol:

Oh yeah :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• First match was terible for Pinheiros....and good for Zurich...it is nice to see Djerisilo coming back in shape....and really sorry the Anja is out NT....Serbia definetly will miss her....