The Person above you

• He will never be found by our French girl

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TPAM was certain about cutting Ortolani from roster before London

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He just read my post in another topic

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• TPAM complains again about Rondon, what I expected :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Forum members usually thinks that I'm a pc programme or Google bot, i wonder how TPAM thinks about me a spear ribs with hot barbecue :lol: :lol:

• TPAM has a long nickname

• He is the king and so he want know the meaning of my nickname

• Can't produce Rondon jokes for TPAM anymore damn :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• He loves Rondon more than me

• I like her signature :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM will marry a moon XD

• I thought TPAM was a girl but I was wrong