The Person above you

• I wonder where TPAM went in France? I've never thought it was shabby to be a swedish ! I love blonds, and I love IKEA too :P But I've never visited your country...

• Hehe, Nope. It's not shabby at all. Sweden is a great country except the horrible weather.
    I've been to Paris, Bordeaux and Toulouse. Actually my ex GF was french from Bordeaux and this city just fascinated me :thumbsup:

TPAM wants to visit Sweden and should know She is welcome!

• Im sure Makanil will have a pleasure time in Sweden. Its raining as hell here now and always, so she might sing "Here comes the rain again" many times but when she see a blond guy (like me) maybe "Its raining men" instead.

• Hehehe, I couldn't agree with you more Anton! OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: He is absolutely right, Sweden's weather is the worst in the whole world I suppose. We deserve the song "It's raining men".

• TPAM didn't meet with a hell warm weather yet and still complains rainy weather :D I think here his blonde face can turn to red in 2-3 days and a dark skin lasts only a week :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• OMG, I hope you're not serious. People from Scandinavia always love Beaches, the Sun ... obviously Swimming. Even in summer in Sweden, We have to bring an umbrella almost all the time. It won't matter me even If my face gets red and I love tanned face :D

I hope He loves Polen Uslupehilvan, She was so kind and better looking in person.

• He should know that that's me. I changed my nick last year due to a problem. Emil is my name as u know and Kei is the name of a character I used to like When I was like 9 or 10 :lol:

• Im sure Makanil will have a pleasure time in Sweden. Its raining as hell here now and always, so she might sing "Here comes the rain again" many times but when she see a blond guy (like me) maybe "Its raining men" instead.

You should know that I love blond guys :lol: :lol: because my face became red like a crawfish when the sun is shining too much or the weather is too hot ! And I could go to Göteborg with ERASMUS in the next few years...

Emil : TPAM have to know I'm from Bretagne, there is no country all around the world where it's raining so much, even Sweden : it's just not possible, our reputation is based on this fact :thumbsup: 8) Here comes the rain again too, and much more than at your places :box: Rennes, it's like Bordeaux but with the bad weather :lol: (I agree, I like Bordeaux more than Paris or Toulouse, but I still prefer my Bretagne :tzz: :whistle: )

• TPAM should know he never see the hell before

this picture is from my hometown Adana city of Turkey

• OMG!! Maybe it isn't true, I mean maybe it showed the heat wrong.. I have never been to Adana but it is one of the hottest city in Turkey as it is located in the south.. Actually I won't be surprise if it is true :lol:

Allah sabır versin kardeş :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

• sağol :lol: o aslınta tam derecenin bulunduğu yerdeki anlık sıcaklık o gün ortalama 50 derecede geçti şehir :lol: :lol:
    Bu haziranın 16-17 si idi tam hatırlamıyorum hayatımda gördüğüm en fena 2 gündü daha sonra patlayan yağmurla beraber serinledi 35 derece civarında rahatız yani :lol: :lol: :lol:

• sağol :lol: o aslınta tam derecenin bulunduğu yerdeki anlık sıcaklık o gün ortalama 50 derecede geçti şehir :lol: :lol:
    Bu haziranın 16-17 si idi tam hatırlamıyorum hayatımda gördüğüm en fena 2 gündü daha sonra patlayan yağmurla beraber serinledi 35 derece civarında rahatız yani :lol: :lol: :lol:

İlerde Adanaya yazın gitmiycem :D Gidenlerden duymuştum zaten çok sıcak olduğunu :D 35 civarında da ne kadar rahat olunur var ya :D Ben burda 30 dereceye zor katlanıyorum :D

Sorry for Turkish :D TPAM wants to live in Sweden, Norway or Siberia :lol:

• I recommend person over TPAM to live in Norway, cold weather and with their oil money u can afford a Doner Kebab several times a day if u work there.

• TPAM's favourite sentence is " Adanalıyık Allahın adamıyık " :rolll: By the way Adana is hell warm OMG :D I have visited once Alanya and it's too warm too :D

EDIT : It was for the person 3 above me :aww: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• no i hate "Adanalıyık Allahın adamıyık" im more kind person than that :lol: :lol: