Italian Calendars 2007/2008

• As italian clubs always release calendars every year, I think it's fair enough to open a thread for all the calendars ;)
    I haven't seen many, just some glimpses of Bergamo's (Nastja, I'm pretty sure you'll love the "rosner picture" :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and I've seen Pesaro's (which I post here)!
    Within time I add the other ones, but feel free to post it if I haven't done it, because I may not have seen it :thumbsup:

So... I start with Pesaro's calendar...
    To be honest, I did not like it very much, but anyway...

for bigger size, click here

thanks clickpesaro

• well....
    this pic is proving that its hard to make many people look good on a pic :lol: but its not so bad :D
    I like foppas more since it has always some special topic in it... this time some fairytale one....
    Havent seen the single pics yet, just some little previews and it was cute :D (about rosners pic..... ehh i didnt like it :S but Lo Biancos was great)

• well....
    this pic is proving that its hard to make many people look good on a pic :lol: but its not so bad :D
    I like foppas more since it has always some special topic in it... this time some fairytale one....
    Havent seen the single pics yet, just some little previews and it was cute :D (about rosners pic..... ehh i didnt like it :S but Lo Biancos was great)

I could swear you'd like the Devil look on Rosner :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe I liked it because 101 Dalmatians was my favorite movie when I was a child :P
    I only liked Rosner and Barazza... :|

And my mom was behind me when I saw the Pesaro's calendar... I was like "OMG, some of them look so funny" and my mom was "OMG, they are nude" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Cards of the players -- Scavolini Pesaro

Click on each picture to see them bigger

thanks pesaroclick and Scavolini Volley for all pictures

• Foppapedretti Bergamo Calendar - "C'era una volta... Il 2008"
    pictures from volleybergamo

Click on the pictures to see them bigger

• Thanks Lothie!! Bergamo's calendar is very funny and you posted the pics in the right period (carnival). :)

I like Rosner the most. But they forgot to dye some of her hair in white and to give her the characteristic cigarette on that long ... (I don't know the english word for it).

I laughed when I saw Grun dressed as Heidi. :lol: I remember that the Sky TV channel for an interview dressed her as a waitress of a German pub ala Octoberfest. :drink: