Bulgarian Team

• So the official song of the team was presented today:P Here you can hear it : http://www.gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=51182

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I think Stoev will start with Zhekov, Nikolov, Tsvetanov, Gaydarski, Kaziyski, Konstantinov and Salparov of course, but it is very possible Aleksiev and Yordanov to take a part too. It all depends on what is the shape of Plamen and Vlado. I don't know how Evgeni Ivanov is now, because in the last matches of the world league he definately wasn't in a very good condition and Hristo was in a better shape. In my opinion Krasimir Gaydarski is the most useful MB in our team now, so because of this and the better shape of Tsvetanov ( but it is possible Evgeni to be already ok. I don't know coz I didn't watch the friendly matches, so i may be wrong ), I think they will be prefered by the head caoch for now.

Wild Wild West!

• I really can't tell who is better. I just think they have very DIFFERENT style of playing, so both will be very useful. Vlado has very strong attack and also is very expirenced and Boyan could save any match when Nikolov's game doesn't go well. About his injury he has some little problems again but from the team said that he will be recovered at 100% for the OG

Wild Wild West!

• I agree but i Think that Your NT plays faster with Boyan than with Vlado Nikołow.
    What about shape of You NT ? Control games were very tough for You with Koreans Airline Team
    What about sex scandal :) is it true?

• I agree but i Think that Your NT plays faster with Boyan than with Vlado Nikołow.
    What about shape of You NT ? Control games were very tough for You with Koreans Airline Team
    What about sex scandal :) is it true?

Sex scandal is bulshit... some people desperately want Martin Stoev and his team to fail, but they won't, I am sure, you will see. There will be plenty of time for Boyan to be the first opposite of the team - for this Olympics maybe one of the greatest players in the world in the last 7,8 years - Vlado Nikolov will play as titular opposite. He already announced that he is going to retire along with Konstantinov and Evgeni Ivanov so that's why this Olimpics are so important. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Personally I think that Yordanow is better player LEFT HAND and quick setting for Him.
    But I think that STOEW has his own Iron Line Up like Lozano and dont like to make chcnges in line in important matches . So We will see in Bejing :)
    Last control games werent so succesfull for BG NT but My team Poland wasnt succesfull too :)
    What is the reason to play with Korean Airlines? :roll:

• What is the reason to play with Korean Airlines? :roll:

Maybe ,it is the strongest korean team near the place Bulgaria NT train for the Olimpycs

• OKey but team manager can make agreement with different teams but of course some NT prefer not play sparings before main event it is matter of aproach.

• OKey but team manager can make agreement with different teams but of course some NT prefer not play sparings before main event it is matter of aproach.

Sparings are not so interesting, I am waiting for 10th - sunday and the first game against China.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I am waiting but I am waiting for match Poland Germany :) Tough match for Poles
    I think that Bulgarian NT should have no problems with China but if the referees wont mess anything :down:

• The first Bulgarian match against China will be shown at a big video screen in Palace of Culture and Sports, Varna. Its free entry, more than 7 000 spectacors are expected to watch the game in the hall. One hour before the match will be introduced the book of the Bulgarian head coach - Martin Stoev - "Born to win" with subtitle - "The road to Bejing". In the book Stoev tells many things about the team since 2005 when he was announced head coach of the the team. At 2005 he promised this - that Bulgaria will play ar 2008 Bejiing olympics and now it is a fact. His contract ends after the Olympics, in the country there are rumours that it is unlikely Stoev to renew his contract with the Bulgarian Volleyball Federation, but we will see.

• Will be English translation of the book?

I speak little bulgarian maybe it is a chance to buy it in bulgarian e stores ?

• Will be English translation of the book?

I speak little bulgarian maybe it is a chance to buy it in bulgarian e stores ?

Why not, try if you want. ;) And as you are so interested in bulgarian tema visit Varna for the next world league. I know you have been there already.

• What about Konstantinow and Stoykow?
    Is it true that Yordanow should play as e receiver ?

It is true, he played and we won 3:1 against japan, Bulgaria is on the top of the pool A before the united states. ;)

• Will Plamen be back? Now You are facing better teams and welle reception is what Your team needs most
    Poland is also at top but as Your team we will play the better teams now and we will se on what stage we are now

• Nobody knows that for now unfortunately :(

Wild Wild West!