Bulgarian Team

• HI NICE TO MEET YOU
    I HAVE ONE QUESTION DID YOU CHANGE TH COACH AS BULGARIAN NATIONAL TEAM ? AD IF YOU DID IT WHY ?

Martin Stoev has been head coach of the Bulgarian Men's National Volleyball Team since 2005 and I don't see reason why we should change him. :) Martin Stoev is the bulgarian coach in the moment. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• The only reason Stoev not to be in Finland was that he was with the other part of our NT here in Bulgaria and was preparing them for the next matches after thay had rest.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Of course i didnot notice it.
    I think that Your NT lost chance to be in final six....?
    Maybe wild card ? :)
    But Finland played really well first match.
    Are Your team always play in Warna ?

• Yes, they play in Varna every year.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Why ?
    There is a place in Sofia to playw, Where play Lewski as i remeber ? Or in other cities like Plovdiv ?
    It is boring to watch the same place. Bur I like Varna i was there several times and i like Zagorka very much :)

• Why ?
    There is a place in Sofia to playw, Where play Lewski as i remeber ? Or in other cities like Plovdiv ?
    It is boring to watch the same place. Bur I like Varna i was there several times and i like Zagorka very much :)

Unfortunately, politics do nothing to made any other appropriate hall for the World League. Only in Varna there is appropriate hall. In Plovdiv now they are building one, but maybe it won't be big...5000 maybe, I don't know, they've promised that in Sofia there will be hall for more than 10 000 seats... we will see, somehow I don't believe him, I want to be wrong..

• We had it the same problems there is a few big hall in Poland.
    How many aces had Kaziyski this weekend 14 ? :)
    Very good serving in the first match

• We had it the same problems there is a few big hall in Poland.
    Very good serving in the first match

But a few is always more than one :) For example in this WL edition Poland play in Katowice, Bydgoszcz, Poznań and Łódź,

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Well, true, Konrad, but you have a very developed volleyball league with many competitive teams, huge halls and quite a lot of fans! It's really cool to see on TV that the Polish NT play in a different city every week! I was amazed to see the spectators in Lodz when I watched Poland-Japan last night on Planeta Sport! However, in Bulgaria we have so many problems with the parliament that it's still nice we have one big hall to play in :) In Sofia there is a small chance to play in front of so many passionate people. I really do not know why but, in my opinion, the crowd in Varna is the best one in Bulgaria.

• I understand because we had as a country few years ago similar problems with our economy. Now we are developing from being in EU but we also have very much to do in country infrastructuire for instance roads. Fans are in hall because in Poland have grown tradition of attenidng big sports events but I dont really know how many people are truly understanding volleyball :)
    Our NT is playing better now than few weeks ago so i hope than we can archieve top three place in WL now.
    But most importance is to be in shape from 10 08 08 :)

• Bulgarian NT very soon will have its own song :P It is really very interesting to me to hear it

Wild Wild West!

• I would, but the song will be presented for the first time before the matches with USA this weekend as I know. :)

Wild Wild West!

• What do You think about players chosen by Alenatore Stoew?
    Miluszew out and Ananiew out Niko Nikołow out ?

• What do You think about players chosen by Alenatore Stoew?
    Miluszew out and Ananiew out Niko Nikołow out ?

Stoev's choice is the correct one. Ananiev and N. Nikolov were injured for a long time. I completely approve our 12 players for Bejiing. ;)

• Milushew show fine form ? One of the best spiking players in World League

Boyan Yordanov is better to be in the squad. After Olympics most probably Vlado Nikolov will retire from the NT and then Milushev will receive more chances to play and most important - to improve his playing. ;)

• What about second setter He is not well known at National Team level?

Yeah, but he's quite experienced in the Bulgarian National Volleyball League and he has main desert that CSKA became champions again after many years. I am sure he will play well with our team. :)