Bulgarian Team

• What aboyt Stoykow ?
    How Boyan is playing in reception ?
    It is very interesting how Your team was standing on the court to recept the ball ? Maybe two people covered 90 percent of the court :)? 8)

• After the match with Japan, Stoev thanked to Salparov and said that our libero received alone on the whole playground :super: . Well I think that Matey also took a lot of balls in reception, but they both tried to cover Boyan of course ;) And about Stoykov, he is definately NOT ok and may be won't play to the end of the OG . Stoev even said that he can't stay on his foot and the pain is great :( . The only good thing is that Aleksiev feels better and our team hopes that he we will be able to play soon

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Toshko is a receiver and also he is in a very good shape. He is used to this position and it will be much better if he plays, because USA ( for example ) have very strong service and it will be hard for Salparov and Kaziyski to cover Boyan during the whole match. And even if Toshko make a mistake in reception that won't influence so much on him as if that happens to Yordanov. I mean that Boyan may get unconcentrated in attack and serving if he doesn't succeed to receive a ball.

Wild Wild West!

• Neither Aleskiev nor Stoykov will play against USA, if Plamen won't return, which is alomost sure for the game tomorrow, Yordanov should play and will play against as OH.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Hi Bulgariant NT fans what You can say about quaterfinals :)?
    Any speculations?
    What do You think about Russia team ? :cursing: :)

• Maybe Russians are considered favourites for this quarterfinal but it's not gonna be easy for sure! Bulgarian team is back again though not in optimal shape... I still think chances are 50-50 but it's worth waking up at 5 am Bulgarian time to watch this game!!!

As far as the draw is concerned, I said it quite early (and agreed with Lozano) that the opponent is clear. Maybe sixth sense, maybe something else... Otherwise, I wish we didn't meet Russia before the eventual final because they are the team we have problems playing against. I wanted Brazil instead of USA for the semifinal if we reach it, of course!

• I also prefered Poland to paly against at 1/4.. but that doesn't mean that i don't believe we will beat Russia. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Who will be the next coach what do u think?
    In sportal they have showed candidates and probabilities to take the post. But ahead of them wil bel president Dancho Lazarov and other stupid idiots who will do everything to ruin our team. Martin Stoev - he really did big things for this team. Liubo Ganev said when they were choosing a new coach they tried to catch new one who will make from the players a team. When Ganev played new coaches were coming every 5 months and they were saying - "No, you will not block in that way, you'll block in my way, everything will be in my way..." And the team was relying only on the stars. Martin Stoev had a mistress - they were goiing out for about 2 years and she said on some TV show that she doesn't knew he was married :what: ? So big thing is Martin Stoev, but these are typical players and coaches from Levski - idiots. What he did is really very good, but now young team needs very special coach to be the head of national team. There are rumours

• I really don't understand why BFV didn't ensure Rado Stoychev ,as a NT coach, in the last years.

• I really don't think that Rado will agree to lead our team in this situation with this idiotic federation. If we follow the rule the next head coach is clear - Naydenov. That won't happen may be only if some foreigner doesn't come.

Wild Wild West!

• I really don't think that Rado will agree to lead our team in this situation with this idiotic federation. If we follow the rule the next head coach is clear - Naydenov. That won't happen may be only if some foreigner doesn't come.

Who knows...I really don't know who will be, we will see.

• Superbobo already announced news from this new site but I will write it again: http://www.bulgarianvolley.com/

• Our medias say that Lozano has already sent his CV to Bulgarian federation and according to the rumours Hulio Velasko is another possible opportunity for the job.

Wild Wild West!

• :)

• Now I read in topsport.bg Plamen and Vlado are coming back for the national team and Stoev are coming. Stupid lying medias... :mirror:

• Lozano wants much money I think about 180 000 Euro per Year It is very high salary I dont think that Bulgariant Federation want to spend so much on a coach ?

• I think that 180 000 Euro was his sallary in Poland for a year but I don't know how much he wants now. But I think that 180 000 may be is too much money for our federation and I am not sure that we can pay it. But he officially applied for the job. The other person who has also sent his CV is italian coach Franccesto Dal'Olio (Pupo). There are also some rumours about Velasko, Stoev and some other Bulgarian coaches.

Wild Wild West!

• focus-sport says Julio Velasco, Raul Lozano and Francesco del Ollio are the only candidates now. Julio Velasco.. interesting. So this man brought to Italy so many titles...