World Grand Prix 2009

• Oh, I also hope Poalnd will tak an revange on Japan... :) About The Netherlands - Poland has been playing very well against oranje last years and I hope it will be the same. But we have to consider two factors: 1) we still don't know the coach of Polish NT, 2) Poland haven't won a single GP match at home yet :roll: :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Oh, I also hope Poalnd will tak an revange on Japan... :) About The Netherlands - Poland has been playing very well against oranje last years and I hope it will be the same. But we have to consider two factors: 1) we still don't know the coach of Polish NT, 2) Poland haven't won a single GP match at home yet :roll: :lol:

Well, I hoped so much that Poland would be on our leg of the championship :lol: But anyway :wall:
    After an olympic cycle everything can happen, so... maybe the change of coach and players for Poland give a good result, changes are for good too :)
    And maybe Poland wins at home this time :whistle:

PS: don't they want to hire me as coach?? I already know 50 words and 4 phrases in Polish :cheesy:

• PS: don't they want to hire me as coach?? I already know 50 words and 4 phrases in Polish :cheesy:

I will suggest it our federation :D

The most important 3:

• Thanks for the info :thumbsup: ...Do u have any dates for the tournament schedule for all groups??.....If u have any information,greatly appreaciated... cheers :)

• i just know dates when tournament will be held
    first round POland Brasil China - from 31 of July to 02 of august

second round CHina Taipei Japan 7-9 of august

Third round China South Korea Thailand 14-16 of august

Final 6 will be held na Japan 19-23 of august

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Host city in Poland and Korea - still not decided

http://www.fivb.org/en/Infomed…B.asp?No=18496&Language=0

Thanks for the thorough info....do u know where can i get the info's for the Venue's and where can i get the tickets??....im planning to watch Group i in Thailand...cheers :)

• Thanks for the thorough info....do u know where can i get the info's for the Venue's and where can i get the tickets??....im planning to watch Group i in Thailand...cheers :)

I don't know how it works in Thailand. In Poland we can't expect reservation of tickets before end February/beg March !

Be patient ! :mad: FIVB has to announce detailed schedule of all tournaments and halls

• I'm just wondering how much the tickets will cost here... I'm looking forward to go watch the games :D
    About the organization, I don't really believe there'll be one... :thumbdown: Specially about selling tickets!

• I need your help...
    My friend want to go Poland, and Thailand.

Poland Round
    http://www.fivb.org/EN/Volleyb…asp?Tourn=WGP2009&Phase=B
    Thailand Round
    http://www.fivb.org/EN/Volleyb…asp?Tourn=WGP2009&Phase=I

We don't know how to get there anything.
    Could you tell me how to get there by train or bus from main station (subway?) location detail!!

• as for POland round if you get to Kilece you can take a taxi(there's planty of them neer every bus station airport in POland :D it's great bussines ehehe :D ) they are fairly cheap .
    <h1>Hala Legionów, Kielce</h1>
    Boczna 15
    Kielce
    that's the adress of a hall :) and if you go here http://www.ticketpro.pl/jnp/sp…rand-Prix-Siatkarek-.html a click "pokaz pozycje na mapie" you will get nice wee map of Kielce :)

• as for POland round if you get to Kilece you can take a taxi(there's planty of them neer every bus station airport in POland :D it's great bussines ehehe :D ) they are fairly cheap .
    <h1>Hala Legionów, Kielce</h1>
    Boczna 15
    Kielce
    that's the adress of a hall :) and if you go here http://www.ticketpro.pl/jnp/sp…rand-Prix-Siatkarek-.html a click "pokaz pozycje na mapie" you will get nice wee map of Kielce :)

mateo !! Thank you so much for your quick responce ! I'll tell about it to my friend soon!
    The website is very useful it also can buy the POL round tickets, right? Awesome! Thx!!

• mateo !! Thank you so much for your quick responce ! I'll tell about it to my friend soon!
    The website is very useful it also can buy the POL round tickets, right? Awesome! Thx!!

no problem :drink: yep you can buy tickets on that website as well and i think there is also english language on this site

• Trainer Representation of Women in the Polish Cup volleyball, Jerzy MATLAK announced the composition of staff at the World Grand Prix.

The set includes:

1-Skowrońska Katarzyna Dolata
    2 Mariola Zenik
    3 Anna Woźniakowska
    4 Dorota Pykosz
    5 Elizabeth Skowrońska
    6 Agnieszka Bednarek
    7 Izabela Bełcik
    8 Dorota Świeniewicz
    9 Agata Sawicka
    10 Klaudia Kaczorowska
    11 Anna Barańska
    12-Mikolajczyk Milena Sadurek
    13 Paulina Maj
    14 Eleonora Dziękiewicz
    15 Katarzyna Gajgał
    16 Alexander Jagieło
    17 Kaczor Joanna
    18 Berenika Okuniewska
    19 Joanna WOŁOSZ

Composition can be minor modifications.

• where's Efimienko and Tokarska :mad: Matlak said in so many interviews that he will give them a chance a now what ?? eh :cursing:
    a big surprice(positive of course) is Joana Wolosz on that list -i have never seen her(she is main setter of junior NT) but i've heard that she is great so looking forward to see her :D

Skowronska on that list is a big relief :D that means she won't need surgery :thumbsup: Lena :heart: oh i can't wait to see those "twins" together on court again :rose:

• I'm also happy with Dziękiewicz and Skowrońska's come backs. But I suppose the final list will include less players, so some of those girls mentioned above won't play in Grand Prix. Well, I hope Poland will win GP home game at last :lol:

The most important 3:

• Preliminary Roster for the US Women's Team :

# - Name (Pos, Ht, Hometown, College)
    1 – Nicole Fawcett (OH, 6-4, Zanesville, Ohio, Penn State)
    2 – Elisha Thomas (MB, 6-3, Grass Valley, Calif., Long Beach State)
    3 – Lauren Paolini (MB, 6-4, Ann Arbor, Mich., Texas)
    4 – Angie McGinnis (S, 5-11, Fraser, Mich., Florida)
    5 – Stacy Sykora (L, 5-10, Burleson, Texas, Texas A&M)
    6 – Nicole Davis (L, 5-6, Stockton, Calif., Southern California)
    7 – Angie Pressey (OH, 5-8, Lake Mary, Fla., California-Berkeley)
    8 - Cynthia Barboza (OH, 6-0, Long Beach, Calif., Stanford)
    9 – Alexis Crimes (MB, 6-3, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., Long Beach State)
    10 - Kristin Richards (OH, 6-1, Orem, Utah, Stanford)
    11 - Jordan Larson (OH, 6-2, Hooper, Neb., Nebraska)
    12 - Nancy Metcalf (OPP, 6-1, Hull, Iowa, Nebraska)
    13 - Tracy Stalls (MB, 6-4, Denver, Colo., Nebraska)
    14 - Heather Hughes (OPP, 6-2, Fallbrook, Calif., Loyola Marymount)
    15 - Courtney Thompson (S, 5-7, Kent, Wash., Washington)
    16 - Christa Harmotto (MB, 6-2, Aliquippa, Pa., Penn State)
    17 - Nellie Spicer (S, 5-10, Barrington, Ill., UCLA)
    18 – Foluke Akinradewo (MB, 6-3, Plantation, Fla., Stanford)
    19 - Jane Collymore (OH, 5-11, Seattle, Wash., Florida)

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

Edited once, last by jist ().

• where's Efimienko and Tokarska :mad: Matlak said in so many interviews that he will give them a chance a now what ?? eh :cursing:
    a big surprice(positive of course) is Joana Wolosz on that list -i have never seen her(she is main setter of junior NT) but i've heard that she is great so looking forward to see her :Dquote]

I think Tokarska have to play the junior WCH.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova