Hello from Poland

• Hi everybody.

I'm Jarek form Warsaw in Poland. Nice to goin to this forum. My favourite teams are of course Polish National Teams. I prefer watching women volleyball, recently. I enjoy watching Neherlands, Brazil, Italy. I prefer teams with good technic playin many combinations then these ones which counts only on their height.I hope we will have many intresting discuses.

Best wishes for all from Warsaw 8)

• Welcome to the forum! Feel free here and enjoy yourself. It's really very nice to meet you. :)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Hej Jarek!
    Welcome to Inside- Volley. :) Hope you will enjoy your stay here and that u will become a regular visitor and poster :)

Are you going to the GP? Cos there are already a few members of this board going! would be fun to have a nice crowd there ;)

Milego dnia!

• Hello Nastja. Unfortunetely I won't be on GP but with friends we are going to ŁÓDŹ on World League match vs Japan. But I think you will enjoy (even Glinka Skowronska Masza and Barbie not plays). Best regards

• Hello Nastja. Unfortunetely I won't be on GP but with friends we are going to ŁÓDŹ on World League match vs Japan. But I think you will enjoy (even Glinka Skowronska Masza and Barbie not plays). Best regards

Oh ok, but i hope you will have fun at the WL!
    I'll have fun for sure cos ill meet my best friend again and of course Justyna! :D WE have "nice" memories :D

• Welcome Jarek! I don't know about you but I am looking forward to Olympics. I bet Poland will do well, they look to have pretty good team. Best wishes and I hope you enjoy it here!! :D