World Championship Japan 2010

• Today Dutch girls were in a very good mood and put a thick dot on the final of WCH, leaving Cuba on 12th place.
    NED - CUB 3:0
    Thanks to the team for fighting till the very end. The bitter taste of this tournament has become a little sweeter.
    Looking how Netherlands play with Alice Blom instead of Chaine Staelens, I think, if Avital Selinger put her on the start list since the first day - everything could be different, way better than now.

• I just can't imagine the Polish team without Malgorzata Glinka. She's definitely the best star for Poland. hopefully she keeps playing in the National team. anyway, Congratulations! though Poland could have been on between 5~8th. Kaczor today played really well, and Werblinska..no words for her. I just adore her jumping serves. too bad that there was no Skorupa or Skowronska. Skorupa is a really smart setter, I think. what a shame that she could not play in this WCH.

Congratulations to the Dutch girls too. They could have been on between 5~8th as well. but, anyhow..well done. Selinger decided a good decision today. putting Alice Blom in stead of C.Staelens. I think Blom should have played more in stead of C.Staelens in the 1st round. anyway, what a fantastic play by Maret Grothues. She's the real key for the young dutch team. hopefully De krujif,Buijs,Meijners,Dijkema,Schoot will play more and more from now on. I'm not really sure If Huurman,Visser,Van tienen,C.Staelens still deserve to play in the national team(though Visser played quite well today). :thumbup:

• Why is not Jelena Nikolic playing now? is she injuried? Serbia got the first set against Germany without Nikolic :wall:

• congratulation grils :heart: really sweet victory at the end of this WCH. that's how this match should look couple of days ago. what did let us down 5 days earlier?? we got smashed into pieces and today we pulled off convincing win. the problem of our NT has been always our heads and mental breakdowns. if we had mentality of USA we would fight for medals today and not for 9th place and that's what really annoys me. if we can win with Turkey Holland and China making so many mistakes in every single match, that means this team has incredible copatibilities and potential, we just need to find a person who will dig that out :D now our federation must make crucial decisions and analyse the results of Matlak, i would prefer different coach but i assume our federation knows better and will make the best possible decision.

Glinka is a real superstar hope she will play till 2012 :) and i hope Skowronska will come back next year and our old, good team will make come back :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Any links to Japan vs USA, Brazil vs Russia?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• http://www.livescorehunter.com…Livescore-Volleyball.html

click on the match and several links will come up. it's not the best quality of all time but at least you can watch it :) enjoy

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• i got only one word for Destinee - WOW!!!

• go japan win this game pls......im happy they got the 2nd set....hope they can win this one to get the bronze medal.... :super:

• Hmmm... why did the teams leave the court after the second set???

• Hmmm... why did the teams leave the court after the second set???

i guess maybe each teams are trying to discuss some tactics while also getting some few minutes rest...hehehe :box:

• i guess maybe each teams are trying to discuss some tactics while also getting some few rest...hehehe :box:

I've never seen this before, normally it's court change and game on...

• I've never seen this before, normally it's court change and game on...

its seems like whenever japan is playing...its like that....but i wanna know also the exact reason about that ?(