Champions' League 2008/09

• Sorry, but I can't agree with you. Cannes has one great individuality, Victoria Raava. They aren't similar teams because in Muszyna there is no so significant players as Raava. :P In my opinion Muszyna plays as a team and Cannes' tactics is focused on Ravaa's attacks.

yes you're right.cannes use their middle blockers a lot especially Ravva.The other middle blocker of cannes's Irına Polechtchouk also has good attacks but muszyna plays as a good team :box: :box: :box:

• yes you're right.cannes use their middle blockers a lot especially Ravva.The other middle blocker of cannes's Irına Polechtchouk also has good attacks but muszyna plays as a good team :box: :box: :box:

Ravva is not the player that she use to be... She is still great but can't win a game by herself as she could do 4 or 5 years ago. Cannes is a well balanced team where every player has his importance. Cannes' tactic is not focused on Ravva's attacks but on quick play and combinasion with Ravva, Polechtchouk and Centoni... so it's important to them to have a really good reception and a great teamplay.
    Musyzna has Kamila FRATCZAK (among other players) who could certainly be a star now if she has not several injueries... she is tall and powerfull. She is an important player too.
    We will see what happens in this confrontation, it probably be a great game to watch.

• Unfortunately Kamila Frątczak isn't so powerful player as some years ego. She was really strong point of Polish National Team (World Cup 2003 or Europen Olympic Qualifications 2004 in Baku). She spent 3 years in Italy but it wasn't good time for her because of injuries. After come back to Poland she plays quite good but I think it's steal worse shape than some years ago...I think Cannes should afriad of Joanna Mirek (more than Frątczak).:)

• Unfortunately Kamila Frątczak isn't so powerful player as some years ego. She was really strong point of Polish National Team (World Cup 2003 or Europen Olympic Qualifications 2004 in Baku). She spent 3 years in Italy but it wasn't good time for her because of injuries. After come back to Poland she plays quite good but I think it's steal worse shape than some years ago...I think Cannes should afriad of Joanna Mirek (more than Frątczak).:)

I agree. Frątczak is one of my favourite players. That's true we have to separate two "Frątczaks": this from the past and present time. She is good again, but without those bloody injuries she would be much better, I think...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• so group phase is over time for individual awards
    Best Blocker: Yevgeniya Dushkyevich (Colussi Sirio Perugia)

Best Scorer: Mirka Francia Vasconcelos (Eczacibasi Zentiva Istambuł)

Best Server: Agnieszka Bednarek (Farmutil Piła) :dance6: :cup:
    Best Receiver: Silvija Popovic (Postar 064 Beograd)

Best Spiker: Maja Poljak (Turk Telekom Ankara)

congatulation to all players but special congratulation to Agnieszka good job girl :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Best Server: Agnieszka Bednarek (Farmutil Piła) :dance6: :cup:

Her service at the best players I've very happy to be selected. Also in the champions league this year, the performance of the Polish team was very happy me. Obviously did not expect such a good match removed. Volleyball in Poland is much loved. I know it. In the European Cup champion team in advancing the interests sure. Also in the Poland national team of Poland, the team also possible to see the style of game. His ambition, to the past teams. Skowronska favorite players are, and Glinka. We can not pass without saying :cheesy:

• Cannes-Muzyna:0-1 (23-25)
    ı really like the way Fratzcak spikes.At the moment Salinas is destroying Mirek with her serves in the second set.

• RC CANNES-Muszynianka MUSZYNA 1:3 (23-25,25-15,22-25,15-25)
    :cup: :super: Turrific result for Muszynianka, which is with one leg in the next round. Only second set was bad and the others - very good, although I must admit, Cannes played rather weak.
    Am I wrong, or this is the first time, when Polish team beat Cannes in France?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• great result before the rematch. :woohoo: i thought Cannes will play better their performance was rather bad today . so Muszyna need only 2 sets to advance to next round who will thought that Muszyna can go so far after first group match :whistle: good job girls congratulation :cup:

• Great result for Muszyna. I already said before that the bigest threat in polish side for Cannes was Fratzcak.
    Muszyna seems to play better away than at home according to firts round... maybe still a chance for cannes héhéhé.
    Tonight it was difficult for Cannes, many players were injured or sick. Hope they will be better next week.

• Great result for Muszyna. I already said before that the bigest threat in polish side for Cannes was Fratzcak.
    Muszyna seems to play better away than at home according to firts round... maybe still a chance for cannes héhéhé.
    Tonight it was difficult for Cannes, many players were injured or sick. Hope they will be better next week.

Actually,I don't think Salinas played well last night,her set and move was a little bit slow,and the bad defence that she did,and Polechtchouk,OMG,she played aweful in this match,bad spike,bad block,she is too old!!!

I doubt the way that Fang Yan control this match,why not choose Filipova instead of her,and Sieglova instead of Salinas? Did he just gave up this match?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Actually,I don't think Salinas played well last night,her set and move was a little bit slow,and the bad defence that she did,and Polechtchouk,OMG,she played aweful in this match,bad spike,bad block,she is too old!!!

I doubt the way that Fang Yan control this match,why not choose Filipova instead of her,and Sieglova instead of Salinas? Did he just gave up this match?

Salinas got an injury at the leg, that's why she was moving slow and could not defend well. Sieglova is injured too at a foot, she was not even on the roster for this match. It was planned to play with Fomina as setter if Salinas was too much in pain.
    With Fiorin out for the rest of the season their was not much solution for Yan Fang.
    Polechtchouk was in a bad day... but she already proove that she is a great player. She plays some wonderful matches this year. I agree that Fang could have tried with Filipova.

• Salinas got an injury at the leg, that's why she was moving slow and could not defend well. Sieglova is injured too at a foot, she was not even on the roster for this match. It was planned to play with Fomina as setter if Salinas was too much in pain.
    With Fiorin out for the rest of the season their was not much solution for Yan Fang.
    Polechtchouk was in a bad day... but she already proove that she is a great player. She plays some wonderful matches this year. I agree that Fang could have tried with Filipova.

Yes, Polechtchouk is really a great MB,but she did play very bad last night,and I think Fipilova improved this season,Fang should try to use her in this match,or the result maybe not like this,next week will be a hard match!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Eczacıbası:3 - Vakıkbank GS:1

Congrugulations to Eczacıbaşı :cup: They played very well;everyone of them was perfect but Naz was unbelievable :win: :win: :win:

on the vakıfbank only Grün and Nihan(L) only played well ;and nikolic is just awfulll :down: :down: :down:

• Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta played very bad today but some of players are sick Nikolic, Maculewicz, Arzu, Elif have got flu this effected them so badly, can we already say that Muszynianka and Eczacıbaşı will play against each other in final 6, I think Eczacıbaşı Zentiva has more chance against Muszynianka than Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta cos Vakıfbank played bad against Muszynianka in pool, Vakıfbank's biggest problem is receiving, they can't solve this problem.

• i've watched 3 sets of match between Turkish teams. i gotta say both of them had huge problems with reception specially Francia and NIkolic. i like Esra she was good in reception and pretty fine with her attack. both teams played rather simple volleyball("thanks" to their amazing receprion :D )but i liked Naz Aydemnir setting better she was precise and some of her back row sets was amazing(with such a good ball you only have to do hit them wherever and it will be point :D ) SO Eczacibasi is with one leg in next round the same as Muszyna i hope these two teams will meet in next round :drink:

• Türk Telekom - Rijeka Kvig 3-0 (25-15, 25-19, 25-21)

Go Türk Telekom :cup: Although there are many injured players in the team, Türk Telekom won over Rijeka Kvig easily, I'm sure they will qualify to final 6.