European Championships 2009

• Bulgarian Players acts like a herd of Hornets :gone:

What does this means - fast and sharp? :win:

• Poland got a wildcard every year :wall: :wall:

This year we don't need one. Again rematch NED - POL :roll: [

• I have mixed feelings about the draw. Honestly I'd prefer to play against Germany because we have a good record against them The only time we lost was in Almere (without Stam and with Wensink as outside hitter) All the other games in the last years we won, including the last 5 times.

Against Poland we only can play worse than last week. In general it is not an advantage to play two times in a tournament against the same opponent.

• Is Lena Dziekiewicz playing for Poland at the European Championships? I didn't see her in the last match against Bulgaria.

She is in the "14" in the tournament, but was only two timse in the match squad. She hasn't played yet.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• First of all I would like to say THANK YOU! to the Dutch team. They showed what "professional team" means. Big respect for them :obey:
    Generally Holland-Russia game was on a high level, one of the best matches in these ECH. I'm wondering if Holland ever had so many spectators cheering for them ;)
    I'm extremely happy, that we beat Bulgaria. It was very difficult game, Bulgarians played really well and didn't let us win easily. Also applause for them. But - after weak first set - Poles showed character and strong nerves, handled the pressure. Really good job. This semifinal is a huge success for this team :drink: I didn't expect it
    Now we are facing Holland again in the semis... I'd personally prefer to play Italy...However, I hope we can play a good match against Dutches at last. Even if not - I'm already very happy with the Polish result in this tournament: with no stars and... with second coach :whistling:

BTW, does anybody have Manon Flier's adress? I would like to send her flowers. She was amazing against Russia :thumbsup: :cheesy: Marieke? Flyingdutchman? ;)

The most important 3:

• is russia are the fifth placer?
    i hope they will get the wild card in the WGCC

Well, Russia has better sets than third team in the other group, so should be 5th in the clasification, but I'm not 100% sure.

The most important 3:

• This noise from the spectactors is unbelievable.The athletes can not be concentrated and it is difficult for us to watch tha match.Someone yesterday spoke about the education of balkans.What about the education of Polish????

Don't make me laugh. It is a sport hall, not a theatre. Do you think players prefer to perform in empty silent halls like in Izmir in male championships? I doubt. Polish fans supported Holland, beacause they wanted them to win - we all know why. But it was positive cheering for Holland, not negative behaviour against Russia.

The most important 3:

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Don't make me laugh. It is a sport hall, not a theatre. Do you think players prefer to perform in empty silent halls like in Izmir in male championships? I doubt. Polish fans supported Holland, beacause they wanted them to win - we all know why. But it was positive cheering for Holland, not negative behaviour against Russia.

I am talking about this kind of tuning horns.Wake up.It is a closed sport hall.You can support a team in other ways.With this kind of mechanical noise the only think that you can do it's to break the balls of the opponents and the other spectactors.

• I am talking about this kind of tuning horns.Wake up.It is a closed sport hall.You can support a team in other ways.With this kind of mechanical noise the only think that you can do it's to break the balls of the opponents and the other spectactors.

I get you, but I don't think Dutch players had something against this noise.

The most important 3:

• Uhm. Italy-Germany.
    I don't know what to think about it. We've already won against them in the preliminary round, but in the semifinals everything is possible.
    I'm happy we won't play against Poland, for the audience factor. :)

• I'm happy we won't play against Poland, for the audience factor. :)

You are right, but audience didn't help us against Holland in the group. Game Pol-Ita could be more interesting. And now Holland again... Really boring ;)

The most important 3:

• She lives in Uithoorn with Reinder Nummerdor. That's a start for your flowers ;)

With Nummerdor, you say? Maybe I will think it over one more time :lol:

The most important 3:

• Germany Poland The netherlands Italy on the WGP 2010, perfect :P this is was my expectation. actually WGP 2009 was basicially boring without Cuba and Italy(on the other hands it was gr8 to see another new teams and stuff though)

Hopefully Guiggi will be playing on the next WGP :) Forza Martina !

• I am talking about this kind of tuning horns.Wake up.It is a closed sport hall.You can support a team in other ways.With this kind of mechanical noise the only think that you can do it's to break the balls of the opponents and the other spectactors.

Come to Sweden and see how's crowd going :thumbup:no one cares about volleyball, and we won't be noticed which teams play volleyball in the tournerment exactly.(except me :P) thus, you will be watching volleyball without any noise, unless if it's a game of Swedish team :roll:

• is russia are the fifth placer?
    i hope they will get the wild card in the WGCC

Wild Card gets probably Team from Norceca. Why? Because in semifinals Olympic Games 1 Team was from South America, 1 from Asia and 2 from Norceca. From Europe 0. I heard that is one of elements to get Wild Card.

In other side World Grand Champions Cup is to TV in Japan so maybe China gets Wild Card or Team who very likes Japanese Organisation.