SuperLiga Women's Brazilian 2008/2009

• Cimed is the sponsor of Bruno Rezende (Bruninho)´s team in male superliga

• :cheesy: So So So excited. My heart is jumping like a rabbit.I haven't seen the matches (still downloading...). But the statistics is fierce. :thumbsup: Brusque is awesome, They tried their best to stop Rexona : heroines. :win: I hope Sao caetano could do this too. Sheilla girl come on. :woohoo:

BTW: Is Brusque's sponsor gonna stop sponsoring which makes them so crazy about the victory? Anyway I hope it is just a rumor. :thumbdown:

Please upload the match. Please. Por favor.

• It's a brand of medicine (like the sponsor of Sao Caetano) that already sponsors the male team of Florianopolis.

• Cimed is the sponsor of Bruno Rezende (Bruninho)´s team in male superliga

It's a brand of medicine (like the sponsor of Sao Caetano) that already sponsors the male team of Florianopolis.

Thanks for advising. So Brusque could play next season. Great! :lol:
    Oh. Just a little off-topics Bernardo Rezende is taking charge of a female top-club team and at the same in charge of Brazil male NT. To me it is not usual. The guy is so energetic :white: .

• :lol: Honestly speaking I thought it is funny to see Mari shouted to opponents. She is always the silent quiet one on the court. Anyway what did she say in the after-match interview. Cuban never feel sorry to do this. :lol:

she said it was thought-out...on purpose...in order to bolster the team confidence,and it works hehehe :obey:
    but she admitted making a mistake... :white:

• the atmosphere was pretty competitive and I guess Mari's excess testosterone just want to be expressed. anyway, I think I agree that the gesture pretty much boosted their team morale.

though she scared me a bit, I prefer an expressive Mari over the silent one. haha, bet she scared Thaisa their as well.

• she said it was thought-out...on purpose...in order to bolster the team confidence,and it works hehehe :obey:
    but she admitted making a mistake... :white:

;( Did she use this strategy on 4-14 match? I guess she didn't. The score is so horrible. I can't believe this is the same team on Sunday. :(
    :wacko: Did Sheilla cry?

• ;( Did she use this strategy on 4-14 match? I guess she didn't. The score is so horrible. I can't believe this is the same team on Sunday. :(
    :wacko: Did Sheilla cry?

i did not see yesterday match...but as far as i know mari was rather awful :wall: hehehe...i will post the match in the multimida section

• Rexona 3 - 2 Finasa (25-22, 21-25, 18-25, 27-25, 15-12) - official score

Rexona 1 - 3 Finasa (25-22, 21-25, 18-25, 22-25) - real score

Rexona won the title but this was totally unfair.

In the fourth set, when the match was 18-16 for Rexona, the referee gave his helping hand to the Rio de Janeiro's team. Finasa blocked Rexona and the score of the fourth set should've been 18-17 for Rexona, but the referee gave Rexona the point 19-16 for Rexona instead of 18-17. It was perfectly clear that the ball touched Rexona's court but the referee saw it missing Rexona's court. Finasa was playing better than Rexona at that time and the girls from Osasco were pressing their opponents when such a mistake happened. It goes without saying that a tight score would have made all the difference at that point of the match. Finasa's players got nervous in the next point and gave Rexona another point after commiting a mistake 20-16 for Rexona. Even so, the girls from Osasco were able to recover and score 24-23 in the fourth set that would mean 25-22 if the referee were competent to give the point to the team who won it.

Not only this mistake happened, Natalia attacked perfectly and the stupid referee said the ball was out even though his assistant said the ball was in. Carol serviced an ace and this damn referee wasn't able to see it was an ace. He told her to serve again and luckily she scored 4 other aces in a row, but she should've scored 5 if it were not by this damn referee.

I am really mad at this damn referee and I am pissed off with this whole situation. What comforts me, though, is that Finasa played well and merited to be the Champions. In fact they won it, but they were not able to receive the honours due to the referee mistake. He was Rexona's MVP in my opinion.