Germany NT 2009

• Guidetti has invited 26 players to work with NT this summer. Kerstin Tzscherlich will have a knee surgery after league season and will join the team after her recovery, Angelina Grün has not decided yet if she will play for NT.
    These are the players:

Setters: Kathleen Weiß, Mareen Apitz, Denise Hanke, Lena Möllers

Liberos: Lisa Rühl, Lenka Dürr, Lisa Thomsen

Opposites: Margareta Kozuch, Saskia Hippe, Kristin Kasperski, Sabrina Roß, Esther Stahl

Outside Hitters: Heike Beier, Anne Matthes, Stephanie Kestner, Maren Brinker, Nadja Schaus, Sandra Sell, Sarah Petrausch

Middle Blockers: Christiane Fürst, Corina Ssuschke, Stephanie Karg, Franziska Bremer, Berit Kauffeldt, Anke Borowikow, Loraine Henkel

NO Conny Dumler, NO Kathy Radzuweit :!: And many young inexperienced players. In general I am not too happy with the selection. For example, the best scorer of our league (OH Lina Meyer from Sonthofen) has not been invited, just like Nadja Jenzewski who is actually playing well as setter in her team and her teammate Regina Burchardt...

• No Jenzewski, no Fetting, no Meyer... :?:

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Yeah, because she has a good coach there. I think Guidetti does not work very well with setters, he focusses too much on the attackers in my opinion. The only thing in his mind is that we need a strong opposite like Sheilla, Flier etc.

• are Sylvester, Domeland and Brigit Thumm still playing? or they have already retired? i remember them during 2002 WCH, but never saw theses players again..

• are Sylvester, Domeland and Brigit Thumm still playing? or they have already retired? i remember them during 2002 WCH, but never saw theses players again..

Sylvester has played in 2004 OG, don't u remember? It seems that she has retired from 2004 and have baby now!

Thumm is playing for German club - VfB Suhl now!

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Sylvester had a baby in 2005, she is still playing but only as amateur in 3rd league. She got married and now is called Judith Siebert.
    Dömeland retired from playing and I think she is working as youth coach for Dresdner SC, but I'm not absolutely sure.
    As valentine said, Thumm plays for Suhl, but she has always been struggling very much with injuries in the last years.

• Is weird to See Dumler out..and also Radzuweit!!! I like Guidetti..but really dont understood this!!!

I wish to see Grün in National Team again..I think she still have a lot to give...and would help a lot the girls that are comming too...I think with her..and Kozuch as OH...the team becomes really strong...

Well..I hope that till European Championship and Worldchampionship quali....Guidetti can bring Dumler, Radzuweit and Grun back.. :)

• thank you,Mathias and valentine....i didnt see german matches in OG 2004....i really liked these players..

• Sylvia Roll returns to German NT once again :white: Schwerin got her back out of retirement in the middle of the season and now she is also back in NT.
    Guidetti invited the following players for the first NT training beginning on 25 May, he says he will reduce very soon to 15-16 players because this year there are many matches and little time for training.

Setters: Denise Hanke, Lena Möllers, Kathleen Weiß
    Opposites: Kristin Kasperski, Saskia Hippe, Sabrina Roß, Margareta Kozuch
    Outside hitters: Sylvia Roll, Sarah Petrausch, Anne Matthes, Stephanie Kestner, Nadja Schaus, Maren Brinker, Heike Beier
    Middle blockers: Anja Brandt, Anke Borowikow, Franziska Bremer, Christiane Fürst, Corina Ssuschke
    Liberos: Lenka Dürr, Kerstin Tzscherlich, Lisa Rühl, Lisa Thomsen

• compare to the first list,no Apitz,no Sell,either no Karg, why ?

Why Guidetti just change some name on the list so fast ?

Tzscherlich is back, dose she not have surgery plan anymore ? And why Roll, is she have more potential than other young people,or just means the main roster can't make him satisfied ?

• ı think Dumler would better choice than Roll

• I also don't understand why Guidetti changed so many players now...but I think his choices didn't get much worse :D

About Tzscherlich, I was also wondering...we will know soon if she does surgery or not. But I think if she played for sure Guidetti wouldn't have invited so many candidates for libero position.

Guidetti says Roll was the best OH in German league this season and I think he is not wrong. And with her experience she can help the young players a lot, she is a very good leader character too.

I am really worried about middle blockers. Only Ssuschke and Fürst are good, Anja Brandt is a junior player and Franzi Bremer plays in 2nd league. She was very talented as junior player (she is 23 or 24 now) but had to pause some years because of a bad knee damage.

The final 12 will probably be (in my opinion): Weiss, Hanke, Kozuch, Hippe, Beier, Roll, Brinker, Matthes/Kestner, Ssuschke, Fürst, Borowikow, Tzscherlich/Dürr.

• Italy invited Rinieri to NT
    Poland invited Swieniewicz to NT
    and now Germany invited Roll to NT
    Looks like teams are taking some precoutions about the possible bad reception.
    Now I wonder whether Chaippini will invite Hanikoğlu to Turkish NT to keep up with this latest fashion :lol:

• so, is it possible for de carne to play in NT again? or osmokroviç,poljak in crotian NT

• so, is it possible for de carne to play in NT again? or osmokroviç,poljak in crotian NT

De Carne is in the roster of Belgium this year !

• De Carne is in the roster of Belgium this year !

Wow, that's great! Do you have the complete roster?