Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• If I'm not mistaken, Aury Cruz will play this season in Villa Cortese

Aurea Cruz's gonna play in italy obviously with Aguero,Berg and the stuff. hopefully we won't to be able to see Kozuch as a foreign player in korea. on the other hands, I've heard Cabral and Karina Ocasio may play in korea as you say.

• Kozuch said today in an interview that it is not sure yet where she will play and she does not worry about that during ECH. She will comment about her club team for next season after ECH when everything is certain.

Matthias, is there a way we can see/read/listen this interview of her?

• Matthias, is there a way we can see/read/listen this interview of her?

I read an interview of Kozuch on DVV site:

http://www.volleyball-verband.…iewPage&coid=15835&cid=30

I suppose this is the interview Matthias mentioned.

• Thank you Speedy and Matthias!
    I'll use google translator to read the interview.
    Now we can only wait to see where she will go.

• The Brazilian opposite Elisângela de Oliveira, 31 years, Olympic medalist in Sydney (2000) will defend the Hisamitsu team in Japan.

• Ivana Miloš(MB)CRO will stay in Rijeka KVIG one more year

• Mirela Delić (MB) CRO in RC Cannes

• Today Małgorzata Kożuch in interview for Polish TV said, that he hopes to return soon to Poland, Polish hall and maybe playing in our legaue.Interesting thing. Perhaps she got some offer

• i fall in love with Poland and Polish people. They are great. My father told me when i was watching match in men championship between France and Poland. To tell the truth I liked both the teams but my favourite was France with its unbelivable charachtere. But my father told Ilgar,the Polish were always our friends and they are really very polite nation. I am thankful to polish fans.they supperted Azeri team heartiliy.They took many photos with our players,especially with MAmma,Parkhomenko,Kovalenko. They are so hot.I like you.See you soon in Baku!!!

• Today Małgorzata Kożuch in interview for Polish TV said, that he hopes to return soon to Poland, Polish hall and maybe playing in our legaue.Interesting thing. Perhaps she got some offer

Honestly it wouldn't be a surprise. Throughout the entire Championship many Polish commentators and experts said what a great player she was, so maybe when they found out she doesn't have a coontract yet, someone decided to make an offer. I think it would be interesting to see her play in Poland :D

• Anna Barnak-Maric(outside hitter,SRB,) will play for Iraklis Thessalonikis this season

• Anna Barnak-Maric(outside hitter,SRB,) will play for Iraklis Thessalonikis this season

Do you know anything about Marina Katic, she played last year in Iraklis?

• Do you know anything about Marina Katic, she played last year in Iraklis?

Katic is the most beautifull Croatian volleyball player :rose: .I hope to see her this year in Greece because she is very good setter,too.
    Also Gligorovic want to stay in Athens because of a player of Olympiakos :whistle:

• Katic is the most beautifull Croatian volleyball player :rose: .I hope to see her this year in Greece because she is very good setter,too.
    Also Gligorovic want to stay in Athens because of a player of Olympiakos :whistle:

Yes, Katic is very sexy, are you sure that Gligorovic is staying in Olympiakos?

• Katic was one of those players who was super sweet to the Polish fans after Croatia's match with Spain, even though Croatia lost.She gave autographs and even posed for pictures :) Very nice!! :)

• Yes, Katic is very sexy, are you sure that Gligorovic is staying in Olympiakos?

I said that Gligorovic want to stay in Athens and not that she will play in Olympiakos.There are several teams in Athens.The new setter of Olympiakos is Muhlsteinova(Czech Republic).