Champion's League 2009/2010

• why didn't gajgal play in this match(gornicza-vakıfgüneş)? is she injured?

• why didn't gajgal play in this match(gornicza-vakıfgüneş)? is she injured?

yes , she twisted her ankle about 2 weeks ago
    DG was rubish i turn off the TV after 1st set :hit:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• yes , she twisted her ankle about 2 weeks ago

:flower: :flower: I wish,DG wins of other matches :drink:

• Olga Tocko played very well.We miss her in Panathinaikos...

• VGSTT got a very easy victory against DG. congrats. It looks we will take 2 wins over poles this week

Dinamo miss Borodakova and Katya so badly, of course safronova too

• Dinamo needs just Safronova. In attack and blocks they are quite good. Of course Gamova is a very important person,but Dinamo has no trouble in attack!
    And to tell the truth I never liked Borodakova. She is not super middle-blocker. She is one of the good centrale players.

• yes , she twisted her ankle about 2 weeks ago

An average Polish team (only 5th last season) against European constellation of stars. What result could we have expected? :( Maybe MKS Dąbrowa is better then Milhouse, but I wish some other Polish team were had been given wild card instead of them...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• do you think the champions league this year is weaker than last year?

• I think on the one hand there are more teams on the same level, but this level may be lower than that of previous years. Probably Fenerbahce Istanbul is the strongest team in this year's competition, and Bergamo could compete with them if they had all players available in good form, but at the moment they aren't so strong. I hope Novara can finally make use of their full potential soon, and Dinamo Moscow and the Polish teams (except DG) also are quite good.

@Shabovta: I think this week Oksana played much much better than recently! :thumbsup:

• I am waiting a lot from Cannes...

• what happened to novara ???

• Never saw Italian team got so utterly destroyed. Reception was poor. And the first tempo disappeared some time after the middle of the first set. Novara has not been great this year. But they have good lineup. Watch for them to improve after the New Year. But today they played their worst game in this century.

Great game by Polish girls. They made Novara look like Zarechie :lol: .

• i haven't seen the game(i'm watching my girls trying to "bite" Fenerbache) but the score is absolutly shocking to me. i have never ever see Italian team got beaten that badly. amazing.
    Cogratulation grils :cup: Zarieche smashed Novara smashed , keep on with that :D

and my girls lost 3rd match in a row ;( that's really not what i've excpected it will be very very hard to advance to the next round ;( but at least they try today, Fenerbache is IMO the best team in Europe right now but i don't like their style. it's not very anjoyable i would say too much balls is going to Gamowa ofc she can win matches on her own but i think Naz should use her other players more often

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• what was that?? fenerbahçe players singing to their supporters after the match !! beautiful :win: