Champion's League 2009/2010

• Against Bergamo ^^

Exactly ^^

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• First of all, I have to say that it is a torture to watch the matches of Fenerbahce. The main goal of teams and players is to win rather than making the viewers enjoy what they are watching for sure. This is not a surprise and this is the way it should be. On the other hand, considering the players they have, Fenerbahce can easily play a much more different, exciting and enjoyable game. Interestingly, nobody prefers talking about the problems of this team since the beginning of CL. Although they won all of their matches in the local league and CL, they have not been tested against good teams so far. I guess this is the main reason preventing many viewers and even professional commentators writing or talking about their weak points. In the first place, reception should be considered as a serious problem for this team. The reception skills of Fenerbahce's libero is far from convincing. She can collapse against the teams serving consistently well, which is not the case for the teams they have played so far. Having a this type of libero can be challenging when one of the outside hitters can not receive at all. I don't understand why coaches still insist on making Seda an outside hitter. She simply does not have the essential skills for being a good OH. In addition to problems with her reception and defensive skills, she can't attack consistently well from the left wing. Since she is not as good as Neslihan or Gamova, coaches are always forcing her to play as an OH with the hope of having a one more stronger attacker but this is only a wishful thinking. Taking into account the other receivers of this team, Cigdem, Nihan and the back-up libero (a real libero?), a receiving outside hitter is essential for this team. Blom is the obvious and wiser option for this position. Eda, Cigdem and the third-middle blocker (name?)... This team doesn't have a single world-class blocker. Eda can contribute a lot with her attacks (great connection with Aydemir since Poland) if Frauke remembers one day that there are players other than Gamova and Osmokrovic. Unfortunately, this is not the case with her blocking skills. No need to talk about Cigdem or the other one (the slowest MB I have ever seen). I can understand that they do not care how well their middle-blockers can attack or not as the only players taking balls from the setter are Gamova and Osmokrovic. However, considering that Seda and Gamova are on the court together and the libero is not amazing, they need good blockers. Turks finally found a good setter after many years while other great volleyball countries are lacking good setters. Unfortunately, foreign coaches (Beppe and Jan) have not made a positive impact on Aydemir's career so far. I would prefer watching Aydemir instead of a ultra-creative Frauke. On the other hand, it is not difficult to understand why Frauke is the starter and why this superbly talented young setter is sitting on the bench to watch Gamova hitting dozens of balls per set. Anyway, it is good for us as Turks do not prefer using (Eda) or playing with (Aydemir) their few classy players. I hope Fenerbahce does not change coaching staff next year. So, we can go on winning titles with less investments. Terzic's statement (if true) is not absurd at all especially after the ridiculous Metal Galati-Fenerbahce match. Giovanni's team would be the hot favourite to win the title if they had a better setter. However, I can't see this happening with an average setter (can't remember her name). They created a wonderful team with a lot of potential and put an ordinary, average setter to lead them. Although Vakifbank Telekom has the potential to pull a surprise against Turkish compatriots, my pick would be Bergamo with injury-free and fit Picci, Leo and Del Core.

• i like your comment Elessar...but i think that we can not say that seda is not a good OH now, because she doesn't receive any balls from setter....Mari started to play as OH and for a long time she was not good...she only started to play very well in the year of OG..it was 4 years to make mari a good OH...i don't think that mari will never be good in reception but she is trying to improve day by day...so, why this can not happen to seda??? the only problem that i already said here is that seda is not playing as OH because she do not participate of reception of the team ( 6, 7 balls per game don't make her a OH) ...so, i don't think that she is able to improve something that she is not even trying..the coach don't let her pass so it's impossible to her to be a good OH...and about her attack whe can't say a lot because she doesn't receive a lot of balls...Frauke is very weak setter and she only remembers Gamova and Osmokrovic...Naz is much better than Frauke and when she is playing the game of fenerbahce is better to watch..

• i like your comment Elessar...but i think that we can not say that seda is not a good OH now, because she doesn't receive any balls from setter....Mari started to play as OH and for a long time she was not good...she only started to play very well in the year of OG..it was 4 years to make mari a good OH...i don't think that mari will never be good in reception but she is trying to improve day by day...so, why this can not happen to seda??? the only problem that i already said here is that seda is not playing as OH because she do not participate of reception of the team ( 6, 7 balls per game don't make her a OH) ...so, i don't think that she is able to improve something that she is not even trying..the coach don't let her pass so it's impossible to her to be a good OH...and about her attack whe can't say a lot because she doesn't receive a lot of balls...Frauke is very weak setter and she only remembers Gamova and Osmokrovic...Naz is much better than Frauke and when she is playing the game of fenerbahce is better to watch..

i agree with you ... Frauke only remembers Gamova and Osmokroviç ... Eda and Seda can't get 10 balls :( Naz is much better she plays with all the team not just with Gamova and Osmokroviç. We should remember the match againts Dinamo Moscow and how we won.

• :cup: another quick victory for vakifgunesİSTANBUL 25-17 25-16 25-19 :super: :super: :super: its time to crash novara it will be soo good to watch vakıfgunes defeat novara in italy my prediction 3-0 3-1 for vakıfgunes. :super: :olympia:

• Elessar, you have great comments for our team. What is your favorite team? Another point of view is that The ryhtim among players looks like lost for a month, maybe, starting from the first match with Metal Galati. Gamova looks like unhappy, and I noticed that setter Naz Aydemir does not play with Gamova much.

• gamova looks unhappy during the game but during the intervievs after the game she looks pretty happy making joke with drickxx and cameras she said in one of her interwiews that she feel awful when she made a mistake and she wants nobody to pay attention to her after her mistake thats why she look so unhappy during the game ı think. But ı dont think she play with her full capacity rgiht now and ı hope she will show her real strength in f4 (ı assume that fenerbahce outclass odintsovo in 6th playoffs)

• Elessar, do you let me take your comments and put it on Facebook Fenerbahce Acibadem page?

• In order to prepare final 4, RC Cannes will go next week in italy to play friendly matches against 2 A1 teams. The week after they will travel to Turkey to play against two teams from first league.

• In order to prepare final 4, RC Cannes will go next week in italy to play friendly matches against 2 A1 teams. The week after they will travel to Turkey to play against two teams from first league.

Which teams they will play?? Do you know? I think Fenerbahçe and VGSTT, maybe Eczacıbaşı but Eczacıbaşı is very bad this time. the other choice is Galatasaray :D

• i think that Bergamo - Fenerbahçe and VGSTT will be in the final four in cannes

• What do you think about Novara? :sos: I want some information about Novara before VGSTT matches..

Novara has great individual talents like Flier, Logan Tom, Kirillova, Kozuch, Paggi and Barazza. They also have Podolec but she has been injured for so long. But they have not played well as a team until now in Italy and the Champions League. They are already out of contention for the Italian Cup. Kim Staelens has just announced that she was pregnant so she won't play.
    We'll see what kind of a match-up VGSTT - Asystel Novara will turn out to be.

• i think that Bergamo - Fenerbahçe and VGSTT will be in the final four in cannes

Semi Final : Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - Vakifbank >> Fenerbahçe Acıbadem
    RC Cannes - Bergamo >> RC Cannes

Final : RC Cannes - Fenerbahçe Acıbadem >> Fenerbahçe Acıbadem :cup:

MVP : Ekaterina Gamova :dance4: :dance4: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• The winner of Asystel Novara vs. Vakifbank will play RC Cannes in the semis so it is impossible for Fenerbahce and Vakifbank to meet before the final

• The winner of Asystel Novara vs. Vakifbank will play RC Cannes in the semis so it is impossible for Fenerbahce and Vakifbank to meet before the final

if Vakifbank and Fenerbache will qulify to f4 they will meet each other in semis, same goes with italian clubs if Pesaro/Bergamo and Asystel will advance they will meet in f4, the shedule will be simple changed cus cev tries to avoid final with 2 teams from the same counrty

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.