Italy Serie A1 2009-2010

• Wow, Logan Tom is still performing very well..

Just a quick question, who sets for Cortese? Is it Berg?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• And in the other Match

MC-CARNAGHI VILLA CORTESE - FOPPAPEDRETTI BERGAMO 3-1
    (25-23, 25-17, 24-26, 26-24)

An other monster performance of Aguero 28pts. and an amazing defence :obey: . if Aguero go on to play in this way, Foppa will be eliminated... And I hope that Ortolani 'll play better, in the last matches she was awfull...

• MC CARNAGHI VILLA CORTESE-FOPPAPEDRETTI BERGAMO 0-3 (29-31 17-25 14-25) :dance6:

MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese:
    Anzanello 8, Berg 1, Hasalikova, Secolo 7, Cardullo (L), Aguero 21, Cruz 7, Durisic 4.

Foppapedretti Bergamo: Furst 12, Merlo (L), L. Bosetti 13, Piccinini 11, Arrighetti 8, Lo Bianco 4, Del Core 15,

• None of Villa Cortese's spikers had an attack efficiency of over 35%. Secolo had even considerably less. Aguero won a bunch of points because she's, well, Aguero, but she also struggled. Berg just didn't make it easy for them.
    And I'm starting to think she and Citakovic hate each other's guts, since they just cannot find each other on court. Berg would make really weird sets to Citakovic, and then Vesna gets a good ball and acts surprised and blows the attack. Strange.

• And I'm starting to think she and Citakovic hate each other's guts, since they just cannot find each other on court. Berg would make really weird sets to Citakovic, and then Vesna gets a good ball and acts surprised and blows the attack. Strange.

Maybe both Berg and Vesna had a bad day.I don't believe there is a problem between them. Check out Berg's blog( looks like american players enjoy writing blogs) :
    http://lindseyberg.blogspot.com/2010/02/vesnas-surprise.html

• None of Villa Cortese's spikers had an attack efficiency of over 35%. Secolo had even considerably less. Aguero won a bunch of points because she's, well, Aguero, but she also struggled. Berg just didn't make it easy for them.
    And I'm starting to think she and Citakovic hate each other's guts, since they just cannot find each other on court. Berg would make really weird sets to Citakovic, and then Vesna gets a good ball and acts surprised and blows the attack. Strange.

mmm actually everytime i saw Villa playing Citakovic did a great job both in attack and blocking...yesterday was a bad day for the whole team, since Berg was in confusion and they didn't have the second setter cause Pinese is injured...Berg was serving only Aguero and when she served the other players she didn't do it very well..not only Vesna but also Anzanello (Secolo and Cruz almost didn't play).

Anyway i hope to see a beautifull 3rd match :)

• Bad game of Villa, i think they are not usual to play, to hight level, every 2/3 days. Berg plays the worst game in this season... on 117 attacks 51 goes to Aguero, and she isn't an alien (maybe) ...

Foppa wins the match with an amazing defence... Bosetti istead of Ortolani plays a great game, she's only 20 but she is playing like a veteran, and she has a great defence.... :thumbup:

Also Furst and Delcore play amazing :super:

• MONTE SCHIAVO BANCA MARCHE JESI - SCAVOLINI PESARO 0-3
    (19-25, 14-25, 21-25)

MONTE SCHIAVO BANCA MARCHE JESI: Mataloni (L), Sokolova 14, Mazzoni (L), Negrini 3, Rinieri 13, Bown 6, Cerioni 1, Devetag, Calloni 6, Dall'igna 1, Tirozzi 3.

SCAVOLINI PESARO: Usic 12, Garzaro 4, Wijnhoven (L), Skowronska 17, Saccomani, Marinkovic 7, Ferretti 1, Costagrande 16.

Serie: Pesaro won 2 matches, Jesi won 1 match

• Pesaro is so unstable this year. they can smash opponent like today only to lose next day. that was the case in Pesaro i hope this time Scavolini can win 4th match n advance to the final.

go Kaska :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Pesaro played very good. Great Kasia match, but Costagrande has some problems with thigh, and Martina has very serious injuries of the knee. Surgery will be necessary so she probably will not play in national team in this year ;(

• FOPPAPEDRETTI BERGAMO-MC CARNAGHI VILLA CORTESE 2-3 (17-25 26-24 26-24 14-25 15-17)

Foppapedretti Bergamo: Ortolani 14, Fanzini, Serena, Furst 14, Merlo (L) 1, L. Bosetti 10, Piccinini 12, Arrighetti 15, Lo Bianco 2, Del Core 6

MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese: Anzanello 18, Berg 1, Pinese, Secolo 9, Cardullo (L), Luciani, Aguero 24, Cruz 21, C. Bosetti, Durisic 13.

(Serie: Villa Cortese 2 - Bergamo 1)

Bergamo didn't play well. :(

• Bergamo didn't play well. :(

Picci and Del Core disappointed the most, but Foppa not played at all so bad. The endings of sets they had good. There was chance on the victory.

• Hey Stusi, where are you watching these games? Are you recording by any chance? I am dying to see aguero playing in these matches.

• Villa Cortese should have won 3-0, but they choked SO much at the end of the second and third set. They lost the second set 24-26 after leading 24-20!!!
    Anyway, they had a more versatile attack tonight (in other words, not all Aguero all the time), so it was deserved, since Del Core and Piccinini were totally off their game in Foppa. But damn, VC really need to get mentally stronger since they were extremely close to losing the match they had no business losing.

• Hey Stusi, where are you watching these games? Are you recording by any chance? I am dying to see aguero playing in these matches.

I'm watching Serie A in Eurosport 2. Unfortunately I can't record matches.