The 2009 Inside Volley Nobel 1st Edition

• I vote for Justyna for her great job here. In my opinion i don't think that we could have a better administrator.

• I vote for Justyna!

Since I've been reading this forum (2007), she is always there helping and making a great job.

My vote its for her! ^^

• I vote for noone....cause I have recently asked a question and nobody answered it :(
    It shows they just write, but don't read.... :tzz:

• i think it is VERY unfair ...
    maybe just noone knows answer on your question ...

Quote from "Nati"

It shows they just write, but don't read.... :tzz:

how many questions YOU answered? and now look on posts people like Justyna, Matthias, Mateo, Marieke and MANY, MANY others. Do you really think they are ignorants who don't care about other people?

• i think it is VERY unfair ...
    maybe just noone knows answer on your question ...

how many questions YOU answered? and now look on posts people like Justyna, Matthias, Mateo, Marieke and MANY, MANY others. Do you really think they are ignorants who don't care about other people?

:aww: I decided to vote for one who would answer my that question :tzz:
    " Do you really think they are ignorants who don't care about other people?" Don't exagerrate tmy answer like that.........It is not decision about life ;)
    andddd...I'm voting for asia :wavy:

• Ladies and Gentelmans 1st Inside Volley Nobel 2009 goes to:

JUSTYNA

She gets 47% votes. Congratulations
    :cup:

• :what: noone voted for me?? :hit: shame on you guys :lol:
    congratulation Justyna :cup:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• In My opinion in this Year this Award should take SHABOVTA - because
    She show Us, that We should be with our national Team if they play good
    or bad. She is so proud about Azerbaijan. It is an example of the real
    Patriotism.

Bartek I just saw this topic.Great thanks.I am very pleased!You are so polite! B

• heheh Thank you very much! It's very nice (:
    This award is for all member of Inside-Volley.com :drink: Without you this place couldn't be exist!

Congratulations :)

• @ Joana

Would you like to tell something about your experiences during ECH? I think it's interesting to read for other users :)

Hey...well..maybe this shouldnt be in this topic..hehe..but...I dont mind telling about the experience at all..hehehe...anything in particular you wanna know?

And now backing to topic..hehe...CONGRATS JUUUU!!!!!!You deserve this! And all the success from teh forum!!!:)

• I'm too late to vote... :) but it doesn't matter I would also vote for Justyna....