Qualifications for the European Championship 2011

• Does anybody know how can I watch Turkey - Italy right now?

• Turkey routed Italy :what: I hope they will not be the next Spain in 2011 and we will win the ECH :whistle:

• Why Italy is playing without Simone Parody?! I understand Anastassi's hate for Simeonov and Zlatanov being too good for his team, but Parody is great Italian player and he was MVP on the final between Cuneo and Trento. He is perfect for backrow attacks. Does Anastassi actually wants to loose the qualification tournament? ?(

• TF is Italy doing??? Savani and Cernic's reception is a joke! Especially Savani.. in fact I don't think I've ever seen such bad statistics ever 15% and 0%.. also attack from him was horrible. He usually a good player, hope he doesn't do that too often anymore, except when he's playing Holland.

Marieke: I think we can watch the match on that a1 channel that was posted earlier.. or at least I hope so.

• Young turkish team played great today.Burutay,Serhat,Ahmet were amazing.(Noone except Cem Tanik didnt play in NT before).I think Italy needs Cisolla and Martino for next Tournament.Cernic&Savani played an awful tournament in Turkey.Sala was bad too.I see a nice future for us with that team. :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Young turkish team played great today.Burutay,Serhat,Ahmet were amazing.(Noone except Cem Tanik didnt play in NT before).I think Italy needs Cisolla and Martino for next Tournament.Cernic&Savani played an awful tournament in Turkey.Sala was bad too.I see a nice future for us with that team. :drink:

Yess!! We routed Italy :drink: :super: Our young players were great..I hope we will continue like this..We served very well...Burutay will be great next years :super: ..He is just 19 but he is great.. :white:

Go Turkey!!! :thumbsup: :cup:

• whoa, turkey outclassed italy. not bad, just watched it online, i must say im impressed by their performances. italy way just bad today

• I hope so, but yesterday there was no match on that channel when Macedonia was playing. But I gonna try to see something.

Ah yeah, I forgot, they only have recorded weather and news :S

• Turkey - Italy: 3-0 (26-24, 25-17, 25-13) :what: :dance6:
    stats

Haha! Amazing :whistling: Where is the Italy from old times? Gone...
    And Greece even worse: two loses and one against Latvia :down:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• WTF!!! Turkey wins against Italy :what: ????

No, Turkey DEVASTATES Italy. The same Turkey we beat 5 out 5 times last year with 17:3 sets ratio now is reborn and is a machine :what: