World League 2010

• I'm not gonna touch him! He's not my type :lol: But seriously the most important thing in my previous message was Kadziewicz. For me he's the best polish middle blocker and it would be great to have him in NT, but untill Castellani is the coach of our NT we won't see him soon.

I totally agree with you about Kadziewicz but I still can't understand why Castellani is so against him :read: I hope some day to see "Plinski - Kadziewicz" once again on the court because they are great tandem. And about Mozdzonek.... :whistle: well also not my type :lol: haha I mean he has made a lot of progress for the last two - three years but I still think that Polish team could have much better MBs than him.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Well, no man is my type, but Mozdzonek is my type of player :whistle:

• which team will win world league? 21

1. USA (1) 5%
    2. Italy (1) 5%
    3. Bulgaria (5) 24%
    4. Poland (2) 10%
    5. Germany (0) 0%
    6. Agerntina (0) 0%
    7. Cuba (1) 5%
    8. Serbia (3) 14%
    9. Russia (3) 14%
    10. Brazi (5) 24%

:drink:

• Well, no man is my type, but Mozdzonek is my type of player :whistle:

Haha, I have never thought the opposite :lol:

btw. Our MB Hristo Tsvetanov won't play in the matches with South Korea.

Wild Wild West!

• He is my favorite fast hand killer (remember what he did against Italy in ECH 2009? ) But Brazil and Netherlands have these 7 feet monsters and Prandi wants to enforce our block, so it is normal to try Svetoslav Gotsev - The Wall (he is not fan of Pink Floyd as far as I know, you just can't defeat his block with power) against Korea and if he deals well, he can keep him against Netherlands. Against Brazil may be we will play with three opposites instead of four MB's, because Brazil is the most adaptive team in the world and they need to be constantly surprised in order to beat them.
    Tsvetanov will stay as option in the games and Prandi will call him back eventually, I think

• I also support Prandi's decision and I'm very very curious to see how Gotsev is going to manage on the hot chair. I hope he will justify our expectations. I think he has the potential and suits very well in the style of our team.

Wild Wild West!

• Castellani isn't against Kadziewicz. Remember? He played last year on WL. Castellani is a man who has in his head some kind of plan which is difficult to describe. I sometimes don't understand him at all. I'm really happy that he gave the chance to Czarnowski because what he did in last season of Plusliga is BIG. Mozdzonek is winner also. In Poland Plinski will come back. I still have hope that Kadziewicz will come back on World Championship. There are many really good middle blockers on Poland so it is difficult to get to team.

• Castellani isn't against Kadziewicz. Remember? He played last year on WL. Castellani is a man who has in his head some kind of plan which is difficult to describe. I sometimes don't understand him at all. I'm really happy that he gave the chance to Czarnowski because what he did in last season of Plusliga is BIG. Mozdzonek is winner also. In Poland Plinski will come back. I still have hope that Kadziewicz will come back on World Championship. There are many really good middle blockers on Poland so it is difficult to get to team.

Last year on WL. And that's all. Oh, sorry I forgot that he also played few minutes during qualification tournament to WCh. That's all. What about ECh? Why he wasn't called to NT? What Nowakowski did that he deserved to be in NT during ECh? :down:
    Ok, let's leave last season. Let's take a look at this NT season. Castellani said that he will watch players during season- same applied to Kadziewicz too. Łukasz had great season in Belgorod, he played really well and he was favourite of Russian public. That's not enough to be in NT? :wall: I know...Castellani wants to add new, young players to the team, but he also has to be objective. I donnu, but it seems to me that he has some prejudices to Kadziewicz...at least it looks like this.

• Against Argentina Poland will play with Wlazły, Zagumny, Pliński and Bąkiewicz. But without Gruszka, Możdżonek and Mika (days off for them) and Winiarski, who is injured again...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Bąkiewicz will come back? That's great! But what about Mozdzonek? With who Plinski will play on the middle?

I don't know what to say Ojla. I love Kadziewicz too. I really hope that he come back to team someday. Maybe on WCh.

• With who Plinski will play on the middle?

Probably with P.Czarnowski :)
    About Łukasz...well I still have a hope, but I really won't be suprise if we won't see him NT this year.

• this was for other section ... :aww:

• Hey guys, where I can watch CUB-GER live ?(

• in bwin!but only for the members!

Oh no, Im not the member :aww: any other link, pleeeeesssseee