World League 2010

• Great game by Brazil tonight. They really smashed us up and proved who's the best team in the world right now. Terrific Murillo and Leandro Visotto, i wish they played for Bulgaria. :whistling: I doubted Bruno's skills but he always created something different and unpredictible. I personally consider Brazil the only contender for the gold but we'll wait and see. As for our team we can still reach final six or wait others to make it for us. All I want for tomorrow is Prandi letting Sokolov begin in starting team and more chance for Bratoev.

Once again, congrats Brazil! :whistle:

• Brazil played better tonight, but they were tired and made 32 errors. If we could serve normally and make 20-24 errors, the difference would solve the match in our favor. We didn't use their tiredness - after three weeks of travel and with only three days to prepare for the match.:bump:

• I see Italy playing with 5 reserves after taking 2 sets. I told you Italy won't make Bulgaria to go into Argentina. If they are in 1 pool what? They will loose. And when Bulgaria learned that mentality is 1 big minus for the team, then we will play in some final.

• I think this was the best performance Brazil showed so far in World League!!!And I'm really happy!!!The boys were really attentions today, and quite patient...witch is really important against a high team as Bulgaria. They didnt let themselves get afected any moment, by mistakes of referees, or by the defeat in third set. And Vissotto was really incredible today...I confess he is not one of my favorites, but I have to admit today he was incredible! Even Mario Junior played ok!hehehehe

Just sad that looks like Bruno left injury in the end..I hope is nothing serious, and that he can come back tomorrow!!

But the team is still growing, and still show some ups and downs, and there is why I think the final round can go to any of the teams that will be there.

I think Bulgaria sevice today was not good (ok, that were that two incredible aces that Kazynski did with the help of the net, hehe) over all, specially Nikolov's one!

But with today results, I guess Brazil and Bulgaria already qualified to final round no? I hope so, would be deserved...

and by the way, congrats bulgarians....was a beautiful party inside the gymm! ^^

• Congratulations to Italy and Brazil !!! I didn't expect Italy to reach final-6 and I didn't expect Brazil to win 1-3 in Bulgaria :flower:

• by mistakes of referees

Are you kidding? The referee gave Brazil our out from serve and the camera showed that it is 20 cm in. Brazil players kept arguing with the judges for almost every decision and tried everything possible to break our rhythm, without being punished. The referee didn't gave Prandi time out after he called it ON TIME. Brazil is the last team, which should complain from the judges :down:

• I think Bulgaria sevice today was not good (ok, that were that two incredible aces that Kazynski did with the help of the net, hehe) over all, specially Nikolov's one!

It was terrible except for those Matey's masterpieces. Also Aleksiev's reception was one of the poorest ever.

was a beautiful party inside the gymm! ^^

Yeah, it's just that it's annoying to see how the crowd was booeing every single Brazil's serve. And it's not only against Brazil, it's all the time.

Serbia leads 10-3 in final set. They're winning it no matter what. :whistling:

• Are you kidding? The referee gave Brazil our out from serve and the camera showed that it is 20 cm in. Brazil players kept arguing with the judges for almost every decision and tried everything possible to break our rhythm, without being punished. The referee didn't gave Prandi time out after he called it ON TIME. Brazil is the last team, which should complain from the judges :down:

I agree there were that service from Bulgaria that was in, but that was it (by the way, were the only doubt call from the referees that Bulgarian tv showed the replay in tv, but ok), but over all the referees didnt help Brazil, there were three aces from Brazil not mark, two for sure from Lucão, a ridiculous mistake in setting from middle, even the Bulgarian team stopped in that ball,.....The referee was lucky that the players from both teams were accusing most of the balls, or he would have many problems....I think that today Brazil could complain indeed, I'm sorry. But I guess is part of volley, everytime happens, is natural today in volleyball that the referees in doubt has tendence to go for the home team, it is like this everywhere, Brasil, Serbia, Bulgaria, Italy, Holland, no one scape....is like this everywhere...and I'm not blamming the referees for anything...I'm saying I was just happy that Brazil didnt get afected, cause we are a very emotional team. And I have to say that today the guys were really controlled, of course they argued witht eh referee some balls, but is impossible not to when you see he is wrong, but Bernardinho all the time was getting the guys away from referee....(incredibly he was...looks he know how important would be to keep the cool mind)

Anyway, the definitive point for today's result was not that, was that Brazil played very well!I repeat, I think this was our best game so far.

• Brasil was incredible today, that is sure. In fact only one team has beaten Brazil in important all or nothing game - USA. Neither Bulgaria, Russia, Serbia, Poland or Cuba have done so after 2002. I hope that our higher motivation will give us the second game and we will go to the final round, because in my opinion we deserve it most with our games - 12-0 against Netherlands, 12-1 against Korea, we pushed 3 times Brazil to show their very best to beat us...
    P.S.The absence of Todorov was crucial - Visotto scored 22 attacks and was blocked only once by Alexiev.

• I think that the theater which make today Italy and Serbia was been very ugly . How italians decide to stop to play after the second set. Anyway it's part of the rules but for me these italian actions are not in the spirit of fairplay. Before this game between Serbia and Italy i liked the italians very much but after the match they lost my respect.

• there was no replay for the possible mistakes commited by the referee in favour of bulgaria ( two services by lucas for example), but in the case of yosifov´s service, i think, bulgarian tv replayed it... and come on, i saw bulgaraian coach complaining all the time ..
    ..alexyev was terrble today :hit:

• I didn't loose respect for Italian team, but I have to say that I've never respected the fascist Anastazzi. He hates Bulgarians, which is good enough reason for me, and his lack of moral of any kind is a big bonus. :down:

• I didn't expect I would see Poland loosing to Germany 3 times in the row. And it happened :thumbdown: It is also possibel, that we will lose also the last game tonight.
    Yesterday Poles played better than against Cuba, but it wasn't nothing great (I liked Kurek, but Gacek and especially Zagumny disappointed me this time). Germans seemed to be more focused on the game on showed good play. Another bad year for Poland in WL.

Two more things: referees were rather in bad shape and Lozano's and Germans' behaviour during time-outs was pathetic. It was really annoying how they reacted :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I didn't loose respect for Italian team, but I have to say that I've never respected the fascist Anastazzi. He hates Bulgarians, which is good enough reason for me, and his lack of moral of any kind is a big bonus. :down:

There was only one visible mistake by the referees. Overall it was 50-50 with no priority over one or other team. The referees didn't affect the game at all. Brazil showed some classy high level gameplay and that's why they took it so easily.

As for arguing with judges it was one of the things that made difference. They always knew the exact moment to call the boys in the field, to argue over a decision, to break our game. That's called tactics and I highly appreciate it. ;)

The negativity in this post I find to be as strong as of any fascist I know.

• I have said before ill say it again, I dont understand Brazilian coaching decisions- Why play Giba when he gives away almost a set worth of points to other team? i know Brazil have already qualified, so why play a long game full of mistakes! This is terrible to watch!

• The negativity in this post I find to be as strong as of any fascist I know.

Disrespect for bad people is not hate speech. I don't hate him, I just don't respect him for his actions against Zlatanov, Simeonov and Bulgaria.

• What a thriller! Brazil played at it's maximum and some of our players were not in top shape - Kazyiski with virus, Nikolov with shoulder problem, Todorov didn't play at all (and he is the big difference on block and spike in the centre). Although we lost 4 times from Brazil, we made all these games nightmares for them and that makes me optimistic about beating them on the WCH group stage if we meet. They played close to their top against us, and we didn't :bump:

• Wow, what an incredible match! :cup:

Too bad we're missing the finals for 3rd year in a row. Thanks, guys. You were really great tonight but Brazil outplayed us. :white: