European League 2010

• Nikolic better receiver is a joke..she is the worst player that i ever saw in reception...And she is not young anymore so i don't think that she will improve..

it will be nice to see Servia in Grand Prix 2011..If i'm not wrong this will be the first time...Good luck to them.

• Nikolic wasn't THAT horrible in reception at this tournament. I mean, she wasn't amazing or anything, but we've seen so much worse from her. If she keeps receiving like that, Serbia will have it so much easier in the future. But I don't think it will happen, sadly.

I gave up hoping Serbia will ever qualify for GP, so this was really nice.

• Yaneva-in first two sets she was outstamding-I think her dig of Neslihan`s attack at 13-9 was come back for Bulgaria.
    Filipova-I watched her in Russian Superleague-Karpol did a star from her. Second Simona Gioli! She is super blocker and attacker!Hero of the macth!

I do not agree with you on this. Yan Fang made of Filipova the player that she is today. She spend 3 years in cannes (well, 2 years because the first one she gets seriously injured) but she really improved a lot in spiking slides and blocking. She was not the same player when she arrive in cannes and when she left for russia. Really sad to see her leaving france.

• Nikolic wasn't THAT horrible in reception at this tournament. I mean, she wasn't amazing or anything, but we've seen so much worse from her. If she keeps receiving like that, Serbia will have it so much easier in the future. But I don't think it will happen, sadly.

I gave up hoping Serbia will ever qualify for GP, so this was really nice.

Yes, I agree with you she wasn't horrible in reception..She did 1 mistake during the F4..I think she deserve it..I hope she will play like this in VGSTT :drink:

Congratulations Serbia :win:

• Filipova: 8 blocks yesterday and 4 today

Erdem: 3 blocks yesterday and 3 today

:whistle:

Block points are not important only. Mistakes and rebounds are so important too. When Best Blocker award is figured out, these things are considered.

• Chiappini resigns.

And new coach will be probably Turkish.

• well i don't think changing the coach in the middle of the season n preparation to WCH will be any good for the team. the newmcoach will have hard time cus he will apply whole new traning system and he might not have enought time to prepare Turkey to upcoming tournaments...

anyway that probably confirmes Chappini as new coach of Trefl :P heard that Maculewicz is comming as well(just rumours today they will announce the rooster)

and about Turkey poor performance in the finals. i've always thought Turkey is champion in meaningless matches, when the pressure in on they hardly ever succeed. congrats for Bulgaria for nice effort(hope they can maintain recent performance , during ECH there was a signs of great game and now again, keep it on Bulagaria :drink: ) and for Serbia to qulify for WGP for the first time

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Early or late this resign is a big chance for our future.Now Gülden and Elif have a chance to turn back i am so happy.Now i am getting over that European League shock :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Block points are not important only. Mistakes and rebounds are so important too. When Best Blocker award is figured out, these things are considered.

Are you sure after have seen the four matches of this Final Four that Eda was Best Blocker than Filipova?? :white: :white: . C'mon you are joking... The same joke the award to Nikolic as best receiver. She only receive 28 balls in two matches. It's true she obtain good percentage. But for example Yaneva receive more than double balls with decent percentage. In general the awards in this Final Four weren't fair with the performance that the players showed this weekend

• Are you sure after have seen the four matches of this Final Four that Eda was Best Blocker than Filipova?? :white: :white: . C'mon you are joking... The same joke the award to Nikolic as best receiver. She only receive 28 balls in two matches. It's true she obtain good percentage. But for example Yaneva receive more than double balls with decent percentage. In general the awards in this Final Four weren't fair with the performance that the players showed this weekend

I didn't say anything about Erdem or Filipova was the best. I only mentioned about awarding Best Blocker. I think, you must read my post again. Maybe this time, you get what I mean.