Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• There are Turkish fans on Italian forums saying that world will be taken and shaken by a huge storm caused by Fenerbahce on Sunday. Piccinini and Lo Bianco will sign for Fenerbahce. :super: On another Italian forum it is written that also Aguero will sign for 1.000.000 Euros. :thumbsup: Which of this is true? We will see on Sunday.

Skowronska
    Lo Bianco
    Sokolova-Kilic
    Osmokrovic
    Piccinini
    Aguero
    Furst
    Eda
    Naz
    who else...

LOS GALACTICOS :win:
    ZERUUU TITULIIII !!!!! = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS0plvI5Vkw&NR=1

:dance6: :rolll: :whistle:

• I guess these transactions were done (well I hope) with good intentions, i.e to gain more credibility for the league, to increase the hype thereby increasing interest both of the players and fans in that certain league, and to increase the level of competition in that country. It's sad that some of the players won't be playing. It's sad that most of these players are deserving starters. As a fan of volleyball, I guess it is unacceptable to me to see a player of great caliber benched because of rules that are unresponsive to the currently evolving game (mostly an effect of globalization) and because she can afford to rest because the team they are competing against are considered a weak team. I guess it won't bode well with these players because (if my presumption is right) they are real competitors. Aside from that, I guess it won't bode well with the other team because I think this may be taken as an affront to them - fielding the "B team" against them.

But then again, as a fan, I have to accept that volleyball is now becoming a global game and is evolving into something that we may have not seen before. A lot of changes would be to hard to accept at first, but I guess time will make you accept it. I wish these stars (who transferred) luck in their career and in their newly found teams. I wish also for the success of the teams who tried to "IMPROVE" their roster as I continue to believe that this was motivated by good intentions for the betterment of the game and not only their coffers.

I'm glad that you like my post and you understand the irony!

I agree on what you said. I'm all for the globalization of volley. I hope more clubs will emerge and more big cities represented. I also hope more strong players will emerge in the future! But I don't like the monopolization of players by a single club. No, that for me is unnacceptable.

• dont take it too seriously, just wait to sunday. i mean, aguero resigned with cortese, lo bianco gonna stay in bergamo, so im not expecting too much, but we will see, whats the big surprise gonna be

• if that is true i will quit watching CL next year :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• if that is true i will quit watching CL next year :lol:

Because you want Skowronska to win CL and you have understood what "zeru tituli" means? Right? :)

• ehem...no :lol:
    because i'm not fancy to watch one team destroying the rest of the Europe 3-0 in every single match xD even though Skowronska will be there

• actually, they should not play the champions league, cev should give them the cup and calim them as the winners :cup: :cup: :cup:

anyway, actually its nice to see so many stars in turkey and the turkish volelyball gets more popular day by day
    on the other side, the wuestion is, if it is right that a player sits on the bench !
    but, if the players like sokolova, skowronska and others are okay with that, then we should not discuss about it, coz they have chosen this situation. i think russia, azerbycan and turkey invests much fpr volleyball and gives much money, so i think its not possible for italia clubs anymore, to get the stars for less money. i think the time has come for a change in volleyball, now they have to commercialize it and make money, like in football.

• ehem...no :lol:
    because i'm not fancy to watch one team destroying the rest of the Europe 3-0 in every single match xD even though Skowronska will be there

So you didn't understand the irony. ;) If you translate you will understand. Mourinho the coach of Inter said that against other teams that bought excellent players.

• World is not floating only around the Italy.If a women for example Furst come to the Italy that means She want to improve herself If she come to the Turkey She gone only for money.You are not respect the other countrys and clubs.Only Bergamo is very good in Cl and was upon a time Despar Perugia.Usually İtaly sports saloon is very old and small also the countrys is very small.Italian sports club has 20-30 years history but Fenerbahce has 70 years history.Also the players while playing very cheap in İtaly for play the Turkey and Russia They want astronomic money.I hate from this sittutation.I hope coming soon finish this situtation also I hope all İtalian clubs come into the economical crisis.Volleyball is not playing only İtaly

• also I hope all İtalian clubs come into the economical crisis.Volleyball is not playing only İtaly

Haha. You want all of our clubs to default? Very respectful.

I'm not against Turkish clubs, I'm against Fenerbahce monopolization of players. I'm happy that Del Core and Barazza choosed Eczacibasi. I'll cheer for Eczacibasi and Vakifbank in Turkish League.

• .I hope coming soon finish this situtation also I hope all İtalian clubs come into the economical crisis.Volleyball is not playing only İtaly

oh hell yeah so nice of you :drink: :mad:
    and i agree with Samba. Fenerbache's transfers are just too much...it's like they want make their opponents weaker rather than get stronger

• samba player I write for general I never think answer to you or another.When you read the İtalian forums who come to İtaly for career and improve skills but the other countrys prefer only for money.Also lots of critics for Furst,Kasia etc...We are not sally If you are a Turkish or Russian citizen you don't like İt.Osmokrovic played 180000 in Novarro playing FB 400000 look the diffrerence Del Core played 250000 in Pesaro will play 650000 in D Moskow.This is not acceptable Eventhough money M Ali president of Acibadem I went to go Milano from Cannes with rent a car after speak She accept İt.İstanbul,London,Paris,Moscow is a world city also FB is really big club and has lots of comfort.Hotels,Saloons,Apartmens
    We paid to Pesaro lots of money for finish the contract also Kasia said I said incridible money and I thought they don't accept it.But they accept on her websites.You are very angry for this players also I am very angry I hope understand me

• money rules the world, no one complains about football and the salary there, like ronaldo or messi gets, so as is wrote before, time has come for change in volleyball as well.

• The astronomic money is acceptable only for Turkey and Russia İstanbul and Moskow more beatiful than lots of city
    Also Turkey and Russia has big history in women volleyball clubs and NT

• The astronomic money is acceptable only for Turkey and Russia İstanbul and Moskow more beatiful than lots of city
    Also Turkey and Russia has big history in women volleyball clubs and NT

italy has as well beautiful cities !!! maybe you should g oto google maps and look the citiey like pesaro, perugia, villa cortese ( which is near milano, just for your information). and italians get a volleyball history aswell. bit i think you didnt get, what i meant

• Only a few cities has World City such as NY,LA,İstanbul,Paris,London,Madrid
    Milano is small also very dark İtalians said that Milano is Austria of İtaly Pesaro is good city also Bergamo Firenze Rome but istanbul is a different world 2 continents big history big value for all of the relagions also you want to İstanbul,Moskow,St Petersburg,İzmir and compare the other cities and add to compare clubs and facilities write Fenerbahce SK preview Ankara Turk Telekom İncek Tesisleri write Fenerbahce Ulker City complex

• There is a solution for Fenerbahce problem so that no player would have to sit on bench. They should just follow italian example:First they should naturalize some players(like Italy naturalized Aguero,Francia ,Costagrande,..) and let them play as turkish players. For example they can naturalize Sokolova and Osmokrovic, so these 2 and Eda would play as turkish players.Second ,they should allow 4 foreign players on court (like in Italy) so Lo Bianco, Skowronska, Furst and Cardullo can play all together with Sokolova , Osmo, and Eda.

• Haha this discussion is becoming so silly..

Come on, no one has any problem with the fact all those players are going to Turkey, but you can't tell me it is because of the volleyball tradition, of its wonderful league and the beauty of its cities..

And to ones saying in Italy players are paid too little...how much do you think they should take? FBA has way too many money, the others (almost all the italian teams) has average money.

P.s.: Costagrande, Francia and Aguero were all naturalized, but in order to do that there are some rules you have to respect.

• Only a few cities has World City such as NY,LA,İstanbul,Paris,London,Madrid
    Milano is small also very dark İtalians said that Milano is Austria of İtaly Pesaro is good city also Bergamo Firenze Rome but istanbul is a different world 2 continents big history big value for all of the relagions also you want to İstanbul,Moskow,St Petersburg,İzmir and compare the other cities and add to compare clubs and facilities write Fenerbahce SK preview Ankara Turk Telekom İncek Tesisleri write Fenerbahce Ulker City complex

I don't really get how beautiful a city is, is linked to volleyball...really i don't get it :?:

All the players who came this year made it for money...not for the level of the league...they said it...i don't think this is a problem for you...