Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• I read in polish site strefa.org that Gamova said this is not true about her two years next play in Istanbul. I will decide about My play after season- she said.

• It is a fact...Fabiana is out of Unilever next season.

She has proposals from Italy and Russia,

Sheilla and Mari also have proposals from Italy, so maybe they will come back. They also have proposal form Unilever, but I think is hard to believe they would come to Rio.
    São Caetano still didnt decided if they will keep the team....if they do, maybe they can stay there.

• Joanna Kaczor, Katarzyna Gajgał and Klaudia Kaczorowska will play in Muszynianka next season. Muszyna wants Milena Sadurek too.
    Also we have rumours about Margareta Kożuch and Kimberly Glass.

• signing Kozuch or Glass would be a mile step towards improving low level of our league. we have some good polish players but it's enough for 2 or 3 teams and we need foreign players in our league. in Poland we have like 3 or 4 wothwhile foreign players.

and Muszyna is now like NT 60% of our NT plays there ;/

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• It is a fact...Fabiana is out of Unilever next season.

She has proposals from Italy and Russia,

Sheilla and Mari also have proposals from Italy, so maybe they will come back. They also have proposal form Unilever, but I think is hard to believe they would come to Rio.
    São Caetano still didnt decided if they will keep the team....if they do, maybe they can stay there.

It will be fantastic to have this three players in Europe! I hope that they will come.

• Joanna Kaczor, Katarzyna Gajgał and Klaudia Kaczorowska will play in Muszynianka next season. Muszyna wants Milena Sadurek too.
    Also we have rumours about Margareta Kożuch and Kimberly Glass.

Kaczor and Kozuch are 2 opposite so one of the two 'll not play, also becouse the reception of Glass is not so good. And joanna needs to play after the disaster year in Piacenza. In Italy there's also some rumors about Costagrande and Aguero, they have a big offert from a russian team.

• They say: Gioli has signed two years more contract with Dinamo in adays.
    Oksana Parkhomenko was also offered to sign two seasons but chose just one and a half!
    Anna Matienko-second setter of Moscow renewed contract with Dinamo too.

• Gioli in Dinamo Moscow till 2012. That`s for sure!!! She feels very happy there. Oksana Parkhomenko also will stay in Dinamo for sure!

Shabovta, what about Natalia Mamadova?

• Natalya MAMMADOVA I think will stay in Krasnodar. Their team qualified to the Euro Cups and Krasnpdar pays her too much money. She is captain there,very close to win bronze medal,INSHALLAH. I think it is quite nice for her!

• In next season Elitsa Vasileva will be playing in Foppapedretti Bergamo. On 99% new Pesaro coach will be Guidetti.

• In next season Elitsa Vasileva will be playing in Foppapedretti Bergamo. On 99% new Pesaro coach will be Guidetti.

Are these pieces of news coming from the right sources? If they are, they are really surprising!

That means Foppa will give away one of its hitters or will be OK with one of them to rot at the bench.

On the other hand, I never thought Guidetti would leave Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta.

• Vasileva is in Peugia only on loan fom Cremona, and Cremona this is Foppa branch ;)

• Today, there r some news about Guidetti in Turkish volleyball's media that he ll be with Pesaro next year.

In next season Elitsa Vasileva will be playing in Foppapedretti Bergamo. On 99% new Pesaro coach will be Guidetti.

• Gioli in Dinamo Moscow till 2012. That`s for sure!!! She feels very happy there. Oksana Parkhomenko also will stay in Dinamo for sure!

I read a news about Gioli today in a Turkish site, you're already a member of that, you know "voleybolmagazin", it says Gioli will play for a Turkish team next season, %99 certain they say, most possibly for Fenerbahçe, how certain was your source?

• I read a news about Gioli today in a Turkish site, you're already a member of that, you know "voleybolmagazin", it says Gioli will play for a Turkish team next season, %99 certain they say, most possibly for Fenerbahçe, how certain was your source?

In Italy is almost sure that Gioli will play in VIlla Cortese next years... ?(