Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• In france they say that she will play in Cannes for sure....
    Just joking :lol:

Well Gioli is certainly one of the best player right now, all big clubs wants her (russia, Turkey and italy) we will have to wait and see... but fenerbahce already have Osmokrovic and probably Gamova... I will say Villa Cortese for her destination they are in champion's leahue and she can play with her friend Aguero.

• In Italy is almost sure that Gioli will play in VIlla Cortese next years... ?(

Thats more fun:) then we'll buy her right arm i guess, you can keep the rest:) off season is getting close and those rumours will increase more, we should not pay a lot attention i think:)
    but Shabovta's post is so certain and i really wonder his response..

• In france they say that she will play in Cannes for sure....
    Just joking :lol:

Well Gioli is certainly one of the best player right now, all big clubs wants her (russia, Turkey and italy) we will have to wait and see... but fenerbahce already have Osmokrovic and probably Gamova... I will say Villa Cortese for her destination they are in champion's leahue and she can play with her friend Aguero.

:))
    but we will have at least one more star player, thats almost certain, i dont think its gonna be Gioli though, MB must not be our priority to strenghten, first we need to find a 4 like Picci or Tom, then after Gioli is always welcome here:))

• I was told by the Russian guys who works with Dinamo. I can say for sure that she will saty there!!!In Dinamo Moscow! For Gioli is important to play also with the setter she wants! The latest news in Russia is -Gioli will saty in Dinamo for more two years!
    Maybe she can change her mind at the last moment,but I don`t believe! She looks very happy there!

• I was told by the Russian guys who works with Dinamo. I can say for sure that she will saty there!!!In Dinamo Moscow! For Gioli is important to play also with the setter she wants! The latest news in Russia is -Gioli will saty in Dinamo for more two years!
    Maybe she can change her mind at the last moment,but I don`t believe! She looks very happy there!

I heard that too Shabovta, that Gioli signed with Dinamo till 2012! I think this is the truth.

• Giovanni Caprara is the new coach of Novara and Greece National Team....

and... ex-coach of the Eczacıbası, Beppe is the new coach of Olympiakos. (plus Poland National Team coach probably)

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• I heard that too Shabovta, that Gioli signed with Dinamo till 2012! I think this is the truth.

Joanamss,I was told that too,but now I have learnt it again for not to be liar. Simona has ofer to sign for two years with Dinamo,but she has not signed yet. She has offers from Turkey,Italy and Russia. So,Simona Gioli is a free player. Big chances for Fener and Villa.

• Blausiegel quit sponsoring Sao Caetano..so there´s a possibility that sheila, mari and fofao will leave the team...

• In Brazil, Adenízia will play one more season for the champion Sollys/Osasco.
    Joycinha is out of Unilever. Now, the new promise Tandara will play as opposite. ;)

• A voice in italy gives Piccinini at 99,99% in Cannes for the next season, but i can't belive it...

• A voice in italy gives Piccinini at 99,99% in Cannes for the next season, but i can't belive it...

I can't believe it too... it's impossible. Cannes can't pay her a lot. The only thing is that it's not too far from bergamo and her friends and family I guess.

• Unilever resigned with setter Dani Lins, libero Fabi, and OH Regiane and Amanda

And about Tandara thing, is a lie. The Manager of the club said today in a interview, that the agent of the player got in touch with them and they replyed one email, but that was it, never more they talked. Harry said that they are still trying to keep Joycinha, but there is a chance that she leave, so they are also negotiating with oppositte Sheilla!!!! So the club dont have a news yet in that area, or the other OH, or the middles...

• It's good that Dani Lins, Fabi and Regiane will stay.
    I think that Tandara would become a good player with Bernardinho, but I prefer Shari in Unilever :D

• The oppositte Sheila can sign with Unilever in the next days...the player has an offer from the club, and is still deciding where she wanna go, same with Mari that also have a proposal form the team.

Sheilla also have proposals from Osasco, teams in Russia and in Turkey and even from Pesaro.

She said to a journalist blog:

"Realmente existe a proposta do Rio de Janeiro e também de Osasco. Alguns times da Turquia e da Rússia conversaram com meu procurador e até o Pesaro da Itália se manifestou. Mas até agora o que posso garantir é que não fico em São Caetano."
    ("In fact I have a proposal from Rio de Janeiro and also fom Osasco. Some teams from Turkey and Russia talked to my manager and even Pesaro in Italy has spoken. But till now the only thing that I can garantee is that I dont stay in São Caetano.")

• Coach Eczacibasi- Giuseppe Cuccarini was in Poland. He watched match BKS Bielsko-Biała. Someone knows, which Bielsko player Eczacibasi is interested???

• Giovanni Caprara is the new coach of Novara and Greece National Team....

and... ex-coach of the Eczacıbası, Beppe is the new coach of Olympiakos. (plus Poland National Team coach probably)

What do you mean exactly? Poland don't seem to change the NT coach...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Coach Eczacibasi- Giuseppe Cuccarini was in Poland. He watched match BKS Bielsko-Biała. Someone knows, which Bielsko player Eczacibasi is interested???

Cuccarini is not Eczacibasi's coach since they got out of Cev Cup...maybe he was in Poland cause he's rumored to become next Polish Nt coach :)