Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• In italy is quite sure that Carol Costagrande will play in Dinamo Mosca next season... In that case one between Parkhomenko and Gioli 'll leave... :)

• Indeed, Unilever, looks like wanting to come strong this season.....they want to try winning World Club Championship...

they also signed with second setter, Roberta, is a very young girls, used to be second in Pinheiros, setter of Junior NT, she is is a good choice

• Sheilla and Mari are in Unilever! They signed today the contract. I can't believe it! :dance6:

Great news!!!! :cheesy: Now Unilevre will be better than this year which was almost perfect and now more and more stronger!!!

What about Fofao?

• In italy is quite sure that Carol Costagrande will play in Dinamo Mosca next season... In that case one between Parkhomenko and Gioli 'll leave... :)

No one will leave,because they are gonna to let three foreigners to play for one club in Russia,but anyway only two of them will play at the same moment. Costa maybe for European matches.

• Great news!!!! :cheesy: Now Unilevre will be better than this year which was almost perfect and now more and more stronger!!!

What about Fofao?

I don't know anything about Fofão yet. I think she isn't gonna leave the volley this season. It would be good if she play in Minas. =)

• Mira Golubovic and Olga Tocko stay in Rabita Baku
    Wednesday, 05 May 2010 14:46

After short negotiations and good parts in play off of Azerbaijan, middle blocker Mira Golubovic and opposite Olga Tocko, members of SB Community, signed new contracts with Rabita Baku for the season 2010/11. Golubovic and Tocko played for Rabita Baku in the final series of Championship and won Championship title. Before Rabita Baku Golubovic and Tocko were in Romanian Metal Galati and won Championship title for 2009/10.

• It seems very likely Gamova will not be in Turkey next season. Is there any news about Gamova from Russia? She might be there now it's because she did not appear on a TV program that all players and stuff joined today. And after VGS match she talked on the interview as if it was her last game.

• I read in polish blog that one of Italian clubs is very close to get Gamova and fight with Zarechie Odintsovo.

• I read in polish blog that one of Italian clubs is very close to get Gamova and fight with Zarechie Odintsovo.

Only Villa Cortese has the money for Gamova... there's also a rumors that want Aguero in a russian team

• Fenerbahce can easily afford her price and maybe may offer her more than Cortese or any other club in Europe may but money is not the only problem. Gamova is really homesick and she has talked about how she misses her family, friends and country in every interview all the season. Beside she doesnt speak english and it's a big problem for communication I guess however she seems to love her team mates, stuff and fans. So I dont think she will choice Italy or any other country but Russia. Anyway we will wait and see.

• yesteday in Bergamo there was 2 turkey manager for see Piccinini and DelCore... It's probably that all the 2 OH will leave from Foppa :thumbdown: , so i think that one goes to Istanbul, and the other one to Villa... ;(

In this way Bergamo will play with a young team the next season: Lo Bianco-Ortolani/Furst-Arrighetti/Bosetti-Vasileva L:Merlo Only LoBianco is an over30

• Who goes to Istanbul? :white: There are rumours Eczacibasi interested with Del Core and Fenerbahce with Piccinini.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: