Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• I hope she will chise the best team for her. Tomorrow INSHALLAH Azeri National team is leaving for Moscow and will stay there 3 days before Belarus. I think many things will be known in Moscow. Dinamo does not want to let Oksana go,but Oksana has many offers,also Krasnodar wants to keep Natalya Mammadova. Natalya told to azerisprt that she wants her next team to fight for the best aims,one year from champions league is enough for her!
    I want Mammadova-Parkhomenko together!They are one of the best tandems!
    look!

[media]

]

• If Carillo comes to Brazil it will be great!
    And the Italian clubs? What is happening? Turkey is catching all the great players from Italian clubs.
    I think that Pesaro won't let Costagrande e Skowronska go away. =)

Italian teams haven't so much money as the turkey or russian clubs... We are attending the end of the league for starts with the transferts... The only one that can buy top-players is VillaCortese, and maybe Perugia with the arrive of russian-money...

• Italian teams haven't so much money as the turkey or russian clubs... We are attending the end of the league for starts with the transferts... The only one that can buy top-players is VillaCortese, and maybe Perugia with the arrive of russian-money...

But your league has the highest level for what many professionals prefer to play in Italy. One of Azeri players INSHALLAH will play in Italy too. Although other teams offer her twice more she prefers to play in Italy! I would do so,too!

• Italian teams haven't so much money as the turkey or russian clubs... We are attending the end of the league for starts with the transferts... The only one that can buy top-players is VillaCortese, and maybe Perugia with the arrive of russian-money...

What about Novara? They spend a lot of money last season and the team didn't correspond :/
    I hope Irina Kirillova, Cristina Barcellini, Paola Paggi and Logan Tom stay in the team!

• What about Novara? They spend a lot opf money last season and the team didn't correspond :/
    I hope Irina Kirillova, Cristina Barcellini, Paola Paggi and Logan Tom stay in the team!

It is quite possible that Logan Tom will not stay with Novara. About Paggi, rumor has it that she will retire. Any news about Metcalf and Kim Glass?

• It is quite possible that Logan Tom will not stay with Novara. About Paggi, rumor has it that she will retire. Any news about Metcalf and Kim Glass?

I heard that Metcalf wanna stay in Brazil, but she didn't sign with Usiminas yet.
    I don't know anything about Kim Glass :/

• Muszynianka Muszyna wants Kimberly Glass.

hope,kimberly glass goes to one of the polish teams.cos polish teams very weak without good foreign players. :obey: :flower:

• On today's newspaper there's written that Orabona is in Switzerland to discuss with Stav Jacobi...but i don't know how they will reach an agreement. On the other hand Scavolini Pesaro denied that Perugia is interested in Costagrande...they said that she has still on year of contract and anyone who is interest should dicuss with the society and in case pay with "real money"...probably referring to the fact that Perugia has a lot of debts...

actually i've just read from the sirio perugia official website that Jakobi has agreed to buy part of the club, he's going to be the new president of the club. i am expecting good things now.... (FINALLY!)

• Nina Rosic(L) from Red Star Belgrade to Volero Zurich.

• Unilever Volei is interested in Walewska and Carrillo for middles.

Apperently the club already made ocntact with the players...Carrillo was really happy with the proposal and would ask the cuban federation to allow her to play in Brasil.

Hi, Joana. Can I ask you where did that information about Carrillo came from? I think that'd be really spectacular if it would happen, specially now that Walewska renewed her contract with Zarechie.

Other than that, I was feeding hopes that maybe Unilever could try to get Fürst, only because I remember that last year she said she would love to play in Brazil, and also because she's good friends with Mari and Sheila. But I see that all turkish fans already have their eyes set on her already, so that probably will be a very long shot.

• Hi, Joana. Can I ask you where did that information about Carrillo came from? I think that'd be really spectacular if it would happen, specially now that Walewska renewed her contract with Zarechie.

Other than that, I was feeding hopes that maybe Unilever could try to get Fürst, only because I remember that last year she said she would love to play in Brazil, and also because she's good friends with Mari and Sheila. But I see that all turkish fans already have their eyes set on her already, so that probably will be a very long shot.

The news came from a guy in unirlever community in orkut, he knows from someone in Unilever...

about Furst, I doubt she move from Bergamo. She has one more year contrat there, and the club already show the desire to keep with her, and she also looks happy there. the city is nice for her, the club she is enjoying and is close to her family.

• It is quite possible that Logan Tom will not stay with Novara. About Paggi, rumor has it that she will retire. Any news about Metcalf and Kim Glass?

Irina Kirillova - most likely she will leave Novara
    Cristina Barcellini - she is still under contract with Novara so she will likely stay
    Paola Paggi - her performance was not great this season. Rumors of retirement.
    Logan Tom - Novara is trying to convince Tom to stay by offering her more money.

• what about podolec, is she still injured?

• Irina Kirillova - most likely she will leave Novara
    Cristina Barcellini - she is still under contract with Novara so she will likely stay
    Paola Paggi - her performance was not great this season. Rumors of retirement.
    Logan Tom - Novara is trying to convince Tom to stay by offering her more money.

Thak you bvb! 8)