Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Del Core from Bergamo to Eczacıbaşı

Is it confirmed? I just love Del Core... It will be nice see Del Core and Francia playing together again.
    Now Eczacıbaşı needs a good MB... Borodakova didn't play well this season ;)

• Dinamo Kazan will fight for wild card-even they finished 7th regular season and sixth play off.
    They have transferred Gamova,Kosheleva,Kabeshova,Borodakova-Borisenko and renewed contarct with USA NT outside hitter Jordan Larrson,Vera Ulyakina,Regina Moroz,Elena Ponomaryova,Irina Starantovich and plus they wanna to transfer Olga Tsoukanova-Khrjanovskaya and Kseniya Peshkina!

• Dinamo Kazan will fight for wild card-even they finished 7th regular season and sixth play off.
    They have transferred Gamova,Kosheleva,Kabeshova,Borodakova-Borisenko and renewed contarct with USA NT outside hitter Jordan Larrson,Vera Ulyakina,Regina Moroz,Elena Ponomaryova,Irina Starantovich and plus they wanna to transfer Olga Tsoukanova-Khrjanovskaya and Kseniya Peshkina!

I think it's not very likely. CEV regulations state that there can only be 5 teams from each country to play in European Cups. Russia with her rank already earned 5 spots. In order for Dinamo Kazan to receive a wild card, one of the teams should decide not to compete.

Dinamo Moskow and Odintsovo will play CL for sure. I don't see Krasnodar and Uralochka giving up their spots in CEV cup. What about Omichka, will they really pass the chance to play in Challenge Cup?

• are there any news about Jesi?ia it possible to know who will stay and are there any rumors about who will arrive? :super: :sos:

• Galatasaray wants Logan Tom :cheesy: :obey: I think it won't happen but this is good news because this means Galatasaray will create good teams :thumbsup:

Galatasaray Tom Logan'ı İstiyormuş -
    Aldığımız duyumlara göre Aroma Bayanlar Voleybol 1. Lig takımlarından
    Galatasaray, yeni sezon için Amerika Milli Takımının başarılı
    oyuncularından Tom Logan'ı transfer etmek istiyormuş... (17.05.2010)

• Galatasaray wants Logan Tom :cheesy: :obey: I think it won't happen but this is good news because this means Galatasaray will create good teams :thumbsup:

Galatasaray Tom Logan'ı İstiyormuş -
    Aldığımız duyumlara göre Aroma Bayanlar Voleybol 1. Lig takımlarından
    Galatasaray, yeni sezon için Amerika Milli Takımının başarılı
    oyuncularından Tom Logan'ı transfer etmek istiyormuş... (17.05.2010)

Turkish teams are gonna be pretty awesome next season with so many big names there.

• what about podolec, is she still injured?

Yes, unfortunately Ania is still injured.

Thak you bvb! 8)

Manon Flier is still under contract too, so she probably stay.

• In galatasaray is only ivana djerisilo they was intressted in sokolova but sokolova has opted for fenerbahce acibadem. Now they are intressted in logon tom but they have no change against vakifbank they are intressted too.Ezacibasi want the wild card i hope they can get it.

• I wish Eczacibasi Good Luck. Who now is in Galatasaray?

We know one thing about Galatasaray that Djerisilo is staying next season :thumbup: ..The rumors are Citakovic, Pelin Çelik and today Logan Tom..Galatasaray tries..I think they want to create good team and now they have good sponsor = Medical Park! :whistle: :!: