Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Not official, but volleyball.it wrote about this.

• According volleyball.it Elitza Vasileva will play with Foppapedretti Bergamo next season

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2012/2013
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2010/2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2010
    Silver Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2009/2010
    Bronze Madal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2013

• I think Mammadova shouldn't play in Fenerbahce, because one of them- Sokolova, Osmokrovic or Her will not play in one whole match.
    What about Ravva? She still stay in Cannes? I read that she negociating with club.

• Ravva is negociating with Cannes but she will stay there. I mean she is 35 years old, she is playing in cannes for 15 years or something like that. It's not now that she will leave the team.

• Ravva is negociating with Cannes but she will stay there. I mean she is 35 years old, she is playing in cannes for 15 years or something like that. It's not now that she will leave the team.

yep ! I agree with u

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't know Lo Bianco but Furst,Piccinini can leave from Bergamo.Already Del Core transferred by Eczacibası.I think Bergamo has a financial problems also They didn't win İtalian Chhampions last year and this year champion Pesaro.Also this players usually old players.Lo Bianco 31,Del Core 30,Piccinini 31 They choose renew players and reoraganization.In my opinion Saskova Kılıc will be Turkish status and I think one transfer use for opposite.Big possibility Aguero will transfer to Fenerbahce.May be we can use Seda for opposite but we take an opposite also last transfer can be MB or setter I hope we take Furst FB president can take 4-5 foreign players for CL Cup.

• But they are all still under contract wth Bergamo, DEl Core in other hand was not anymore, and she already had said that she dont like to stay more then two years in same city. And she is definelty going for a lot of money.

But Picci, dont know, I dont think she would go for the money, if she changed would be more then that, maybe cause wants a new experience or something like that, cause she definetly win a good money already, not only with salary, but with sponsors and merchandizing. Of course, mayeb the offer is just incredible high, and I totaly understand players going for the money, ater all they career life is to short...but dont know.
    It is just a personal idea, but I think Picci, Leo and Furst will stay in Bergamo.

And the ones you named are actually the only one more experiences in the group, cause in general the group of Foppa is REALLY young. Furst is 24, same Arrighetti, Merlo is 20, Bosetti is 20, Vasileva coming now with 20, Ortolani 23.....so is actually very young group...so I beleive they will try their best to keep Picci and Lo Bianco, that gives more experience to the group. It is of course a bit of a hope, from a fan..hehehehehe...

Indeed Foppa is not a rich club as the turkish or Russians ones....but is a very well administrated club. And players always like playing there, so the team has a lot of respect from players.

• Any news for Fofão?

• 3 foreign players??? 2+1 ? Who will be backup? Oksana-Gioli-Costagrande?

• 3 foreign players??? 2+1 ? Who will be backup? Oksana-Gioli-Costagrande?

Maybe they signed with Costagrande for Champions League.

Shabovta, do you know if is already decided in Russia the limit of outside players? they will keep 2 only, or they can aloud passing for 3?

• I wish the Russian Fed would revise the ruling on Foreign Players. This would open up their individual club's playing style to a faster and more varied offense based on better reception and better setting options.

If 3 Foreign Players will be allowed on court, then Dinamo Moscow would have a great team, at least on paper :)