Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• are there news about these players:

-Chaine Staelens

-Olena Gasukha

-Carol Gattaz

-Maja Ognjenovic

-Valentina Fiorin

??who knows anything about them? ?(

• Neriman Ozsoy signed a two year contract with Perugia!

http://www.sb-community.com/in…&catid=1:latest&Itemid=32

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• No news from Weiss? Perugia has already transfered 5 foreigns.Neriman is the best attacker in Turkish team right now.She will be our main spiker with Neslihan in WCH.Hope she will play a season with Perugia :)

Perugia's roster should be ;

1)Rondon-Fataeva,Neriman-Angeloni,Leggeri-Krivets,Arcangelli

2)Rondon-Fataeva,Neriman-Quaranta,Leggeri-Sazhina(As reciever),Arcangelli

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I'm not that sure if Neriman will be in starting six, cause Perugia also have Popovic, that is already known by the italians.....

Looks like Sazhina is not in Perugia roster for next year anymore, I dont know exacly what happened, but was written in a italian site yesterday that Perugia declared that her transfer has been cancelled.

So For me the team of starting six of Perugia next year will be:

Rondon - Popovic
    Fateeva - Quaranta/Neriman (Fateeva recieves so, I think is likely that she will play as OH, Popovic can also recieve, but she dont do that for a long time, so I dont know if Perugia will take that risk)
    Krivets - Leggeri
    Arcangeli

• Rondon - Popovic
    Fateeva - Quaranta/Neriman (Fateeva recieves so, I think is likely that she will play as OH, Popovic can also recieve, but she dont do that for a long time, so I dont know if Perugia will take that risk)
    Krivets - Leggeri
    Arcangeli

I think If the starting six will be like this, the team may have receiving problems..I don't say Neriman is a great receiver but I think she is better than Quaranta and Fateeva at receiving.. :wavy: Maybe Popovic and Neriman will be OHs and Fateeva will be OPP..

• Neriman chosed Perugia coz she dont wanna stay at bench in Eczacibasi.Its hard to play in starting six beside Del Core and Francia.Popovic played a worst season in Turkey and Fataeva's main position is opposite.Italian league not hard like past years.Perugia can do good things in Serie A next season.

• Weiss personally said to me here in Brazil that will play in Azerrail Baku. Riika Lehtonen also left Perugia and is going to Azerrail.

Source, my news: http://www.melhordovolei.com.b…sp?tipo=1&noticia=n019408

• I'm not that sure if Neriman will be in starting six, cause Perugia also have Popovic, that is already known by the italians.....

Looks like Sazhina is not in Perugia roster for next year anymore, I dont know exacly what happened, but was written in a italian site yesterday that Perugia declared that her transfer has been cancelled.

I will not agreed with you, it was official on web page of Sazhina agency that she signed with Perugia.

• Quaranta was one of the best receivers of the Italian A1 League during past season. At the end of the League, she was in the Top Ten. She could play as opposite-receiver together with Arcangeli (who is also one of the best liberos in Italy) and Neriman. Fateeva could play as OH without reception responsibilities.

• I will not agreed with you, it was official on web page of Sazhina agency that she signed with Perugia.

I was just saying what was in an Italian site from a person a trust a lot, that was Perugia who said that Sazhyna was not there anymore, even though it was in her agency site....

"L’arrivo della russa Olga Sazhina, invece, è da considerarsi annullato, l’operazione annunciata ufficialmente sul sito del suo agente sportivo (con tanto di intervista) si è risolto in una bolla di sapone." - http://www.vivovolley.net/2010…era-con-la-sirio-perugia/

--> The arrival of russian Olga Sazhina, however, is to be considered anullated, the transaction officially announced on the website of her sports agent (with an interview) has turned into a soap bubble.

That is why I wrote ehre ;)

• Source? I can't believe :aww:

• extratime.az wrote that. As if they did not pay money and the team of Croatia was disqualificated from International tournament,including World Championship in Japan!

I read something else: Croatian volleyball federation is suspended by CEV because of debt of 60.000 euro. That means croatian NTs and clubs can't play untill debt is paid. The first competition that Croatia plays is 3.round of qualies for EC in september.

Anyway, this news has no place in Transfer news and rumours thread.