Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• this is great, this means that volero will build a good team in the coming years !!! so the championss league will be more competitive, really looking forward to it !!!

• does anybody know will she play for the NT again?

• :white: :white: :white: Poor opponents of Volero :lol: :lol: :lol:

• She told the beleieved signing with Volero for 5 years that Volero would not make any problems if any other stronger team offer her to play for that club.
    And she would be happy for coming back to Cuban National team,but in Cuba they dont prefer to call players who play in Europe to the NT.

• But she can play now??

• I wonder which position she plays if she actually plays. She is not so good in reception, but also not really an opposite. For Volero, Malesevic is not so strong in attack but important in reception and defense, Mihajlovic is better in attack and a bit weaker in reception/defense, but probably still better there than Calderon. And I don't even want to imagine Alajbeg on bench :S

• I remember that Alajbeg was playing OH last season in Metal Galati.Maybe she can play reciever OPP and Calderon can play OH w/o reception like what Vakifbank GSTT do this season with Gozde and Glinka.

I just checked Alajbeg's recieve performance against FBA in play off last 12 previous season.She had 21 Reception(%67 Exc. %76 Poz.) at home match,31Reception (%16 Exc. %42 Poz.) at away match.Maybe she is not so stable but much better than Calderon i guess :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• She told the beleieved signing with Volero for 5 years that Volero would not make any problems if any other stronger team offer her to play for that club.
    And she would be happy for coming back to Cuban National team,but in Cuba they dont prefer to call players who play in Europe to the NT.

Thank you for the translation :)

• do you have any idea about why pavia does not use Duygu Bal? she is in their roster but she play only one match ı guess :down:

She had troubles getting her transfer from turkey federation,so she missed the start of the season..then she was injured and didn't play in modena,but she played in all the other matches and her performances were not so good actually..

• Massimo Barbolini will be the head coach of Galatasaray MP next season and there is a possibility that he can bring some players from Italy NT for next season.Great news :drink:

http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2111

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: