Montreux 2010

• Congratulations to China!!! Both teams were good but China was a little bit better. I guess i did wrong prediction :down:
    Time for the ceremony!!! This tournament gave us wonderful games

• Who was best blocker? I couldnt see...someone from Poland...

Berenika Okuniewska :win:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• What are the other individual awards?

MVP Kenia Carcaces
    Best Spiker Kenia Carcaces
    Best Scorer Kenia Carcaces(she took the most important awards :lol: )
    Best Blocker Berenika Okuniewska
    Best Server Liyi Chen
    Best Digger Nicole Davis
    Best Setter Qiuyue Wei
    Best Receiver Ruoqi Hui

Kenia played amazing tournament she was a real leader of her team and i'm happy for her :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Nice to see that Poland got one of the awards.

She got award for blocking but Okuniewska attacks in today match really amazed me

• In my opinion, Kenia Carcaces is a better player than Calderon.Because she is much more stable player than Caldy.Silva is also a good player and will be much better.She is just 19 yo.
    Cuba have improved a lot after China masters.They had made so many reception mistakes in China Masters.But their reception has developed a lot.
    I liked Chinese Wei,Hui and Chen.But I must admit that i have had enough of seeing all the same Chinese attacking attempts which is mainly based on Ma Yunwen or Xue Ming.Ma is a good player but i didnt like Xue's play much.
    Germany partly Netherlands , Japan and Poland have been a disappointment in this tournement.

• For me biggest surprise is the USA team I thougth they wont get get to the semis. Big dissapoiment form Germany - especially there was only Furst missing. I can't say that Japan performance was dissapoitment especially that the only girl recognized (saw only 1 match of them) was Shoji...
    Poland was really ok for me. Netherlands was a dissapointment and there were not so many new faces ( still Flier Stam de Kruijf van Tienen Blom Grothues played)
    And also I got a little dissapointed by Russians in the final stages of Montreux. I havent seen them play in group but today and yesterday not so good.

And CHINA REALLY IS TOO LOUD - it stars to sound lllikes Azarenka-Sharapova match in tennis... ;)

• why was Goncharova out today? She was not even in bench, any injury? :(

i think that it is because Moroz was in..she is naturalized as well