World Grand Prix 2011

• The photo was taken as soon as the new jerseys arrived. You´ll also notice, that Corinna Sschuschke-Voigt is on the pic, although she didn´t play yet. Same with Anne Matthes. Anja Brandt is also on the pic, but she´s out of NT.
    Before a competition like WGP, you´ll probably never have a team photo with the actual roster playin´ in that competition, ´cause who´s definitely gonna play is decided at a later point of time.

• You'd better stop expecting for Megumi. She is obviously out of shape. It's sad, but If you guys are a fan of her, you'd better admit it... She has been recovering from her serious injury, but I don't think She will play good like the previous years anymore.

Think as like you. But she still good reserve player for Japan in this year.

• I remember today when in 2003 (I think) the WGP takes place in Italy,in my city,GIOIA DEL COLLE,and I was the ball boy....how exciting to stay in court with all this champions!!! :heart:

• Hi Guys,

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows the game schedule and location of the Bangkok Leg of the Grand Prix on the 19th to 21st of August? I was planning to go there to watch but I couldn't find any details in the net. It would also be helpful if you know any sites where I could buy the tickets. Thanks!

• why no Kaori Inoue & Megumi Kurihara in Japan NT ?

as far as I heard, Inoue is recovering from her surgery, and Kurihara has been injuried for a long time, so She is completely not able to play well.

• Peru roster: http://www.fivb.ch/EN/volleyba…sp?Tourn=WGP2011&Team=PER
    Milagros Moy is in the list maybe she's coming back.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• So what the hell is this ?! She wouldn't be in roster if she doesn't want to play in NT any more. :aww:

• On the official site of the Grand Prix there are all rosters, except Poland. Can we get a chance to change the roster because of Matlak's dismissal ?

• On the official site of the Grand Prix there are all rosters, except Poland. Can we get a chance to change the roster because of Matlak's dismissal ?

Nobody knows that, but probably will see few changes in roster. Yesterday Matlak's dismiss, and today canceled roster... Przedpelski said, that the main cause of Matlak dismissal was problems with roster. Only 13 girls at preparations and only 9 can play... It looked really bad.
    I hope Skowrońska and Skorupa will be back!

• Fortunately there'll be some changes. :) On FIVB site in column Head Coach is TBD and there is one exchange: Frąckowiak instead of Polak. I hope that good players come back. :roll: