World Grand Prix 2011

• germany play much much much better than yesterday

although they lost the 1st set ....a big pity...it was very tight 21-21.....but lost 4 straight points 21-25

2nd set germany leads 16-7 ~ 2nd technical timeout

it is a big surprise...watch out brazil haha

• germany got the 2nd set 25-23

• Germany play very well :thumbup: thanks for Kozuch

• Very well? :lol: From 21-12 to 21-20 and then 22-22. Germany won the set because of Sheila's mistake which gave 24-22 for Germany.

• Very well? :lol: From 21-12 to 21-20 and then 22-22. Germany won the set because of Sheila's mistake which gave 24-22 for Germany.

I mean Kozuch very well :P

• my girls ~can you be more and more stable?? :sos:

big lost at set 3 (15-25)

then a lead (8-3) at set 4 :cheesy:

• Germany plays much better then yesterdya, but still suffer a lot from ups and downs, then can make a very good serie of points, and sudenly jsut stop playing! :/

They started so well third and fourth set, but so many mistakes made Brasil still be on it, and well fourth set finaly will be for Brasil in the end, looks like..:/

• The girls are so impressive today! They seem to have unstoppable courage, though they couldn't manage it till the end. Their road to Macau is way too hard and all I can do is to present my best blessing.

• Miss Breit from Germany is good Player. She is brave and Her attacks are strong and in. How is She old? She looks like 29.
    Apitz is beautiful :D and I saw Winter between Miss S. and Miss S. again ;) or it is special mirage for Public.

• :lol: :D

Burchardt :teach: she scored 3/3 in attack, I saw onfivb.org

I saw match and she was blocked once, so on fivb are not so good statistic ;p (but who cares :lol: )