Transfer news 2010/11

• Andrey Zhekov left from Olympiacos after the big financial problems of the club.They are ready to go away also the MB Jiri Kral and the coach Flavio Gulinelli!!!!!

Gabriel Radic(Serbian MB) will play for the greek club Lamia.

• Andrey Zhekov left from Olympiacos after the big financial problems of the club.They are ready to go away also the MB Jiri Kral and the coach Flavio Gulinelli!!!!!

Gabriel Radic(Serbian MB) will play for the greek club Lamia.

It's tragedy what is happening in Greece :white:

• It's tragedy what is happening in Greece :white:

I don't think so...In this way some young greek players they will improve their skills.Too many foreigner players all these years destroyed the greek volleyball.

BTW Andrey Zhekov will probably play in Galatasaray....

• Matt Weber signed a contract with Paris.

• Sebastian Perchez leaving Chaumont, he will be replace by US Eric Vance.

• Not any clue, but if he's leaving that's most certainly that he agreed to. So we might expect he has some contact with another clubs.

• Richard Lambourne back to Poland. This time he will play for Fart Kilece.

I wonder if his family knows the name of his new club :rolll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yannick Bazin left from Galatasaray.

Andrey Zhekov in Galatasaray

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Raphael Margarido "Vinhedo" who was playing in Remat Zalau will play in Pinheiros Sky. He will replace Marcelinho.

Robert Tarr (USA) who was playing in Londrina will play in Quatar, but i dont know the name of the team.

• A local Belgian newspaper took an interview with Matthijs Verhanneman, outside hitter in Knack Randstad Roeselare. In the newspaper Matthijs said he will leave Roeselare at the end of this season and will play next season in Trentino Volley.

Great news. :thumbsup: Verhanneman will have an excellent opportunity to learn with Juantorena an Kaziyski. Probably he will play only few games, but he will learn a lot.

• I read that belgian Franck Depestele had signed a contract with sisley for the 2011-2012 season...Maybe Marcelinho has a contract for just an half season...

Frank Depestele has not signed a contract with Sisley Treviso for next season! They contacted him to play this season in Treviso, but Roeselare didn't let him go.

Now, Sisley Treviso has a contract with Marcelinho. Depestele is quite sure that he will leave Roeselare next season and his biggest wish is to play in Italy. But every team can offer him a contract, not only Treviso!

• Due to financial problems in Tomis Constanta, the opposite Mads Hartmann Ditlevsen has left the Romanian team. Now he's playing in Top Volley Precura Antwerpen (Belgium).

• Andrey Zhekov in Galatasaray.He has watched Galatasaray-Ziraat Bankası turkish league match from tribune also Ex GS setter Yannick Bazin left club.

http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=1941

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Brasilian setter (with German passport) Tiago Peter Hoefelman will play in Bulgarian club CVC Gabrovo (CEV Chalenge Cup participant).
    He played in Ulbra, Drean Bolivar, and in France recently.

Can someone give me a hint about him?

• Brasilian setter (with German passport) Tiago Peter Hoefelman will play in Bulgarian club CVC Gabrovo (CEV Chalenge Cup participant).
    He played in Ulbra, Drean Bolivar, and in France recently.

Can someone give me a hint about him?

Here is his stat sheet on LNV.fr
    Looks like he played two seasons with Dunkerque in Pro B.